GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by riccio76

1. R

FS: Thule 480r Rapid Traverse

I have for sale the kit that will connect your Thule Aero Bars to your GTI. I paid $170 for these last winter. Price $100 shipped
  2. R

FS: Pioneer AVH-8400BH DVD Receiver

For Sale I have a Pioneer 8400BH DVD Receiver. I purchased this unit 2 month ago, love everything about it however my new vehicle is coming with NAV so i have no use for it now. In the sale I will include everything to set it up. Everything that came in the original box plus a Dash Kit...
  3. R

FS: Magnaflow Catback, Golf R Tails, Clear Sidemarkers, Blue Blind Spot Mirrors

For sale I have a Magnaflow Catback Exhaust that I had on my car for the past 3 Months. Amazing sound and changed look to the vehicle. Price - $400 Local Pickup/Meetup I also have a set of Tinted Depo Golf R Tail Lights that have been on the car for 3 months as well. These come with resistor...
  4. R

FS: APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake

I have a Stage 1 APR intake that I had on my car for a little less than 2000 Miles. Basically brand new, $205 shipped
  5. R

PAC-TR7 for Pioneer 8400

Does anyone know how to hook up the PAC-TR7 to bypass the E-brake on the pioneer 8400? Im confused if its just simply hooking up wires or if i need to program the relay before I connect it? Thanks
  6. R

CFBA Engines Carbiono Intake

I know about getting the breather filter for the house that was up top, but when i removed my stock airbox there was a hose connected on the bottom as well. What do I do with that? Thanks
  7. R

Horn Issue please help

My steering wheel horn is not working, i can hear it trying to click on but no horn. Yet when i lock my doors the horn works. The fuse that the manual tells me is for the horn is not blown. I have removed it and tried the key fob and the horn still works. So my question is, do you guys think...
  8. R

How to remove plastic to run wires on a 2 door

I'm going to be doing my install in about an hour. Question is, is there a DIY on how to remove the plastic pieces that I can run the wires under? If not can anyone run me through it real quick I just don't want to snap any clips or if they're is a certain tool i need I gotta go get it. Quick...
  9. R

Recommended sub & amp setup under $400?

Can anyone recommend the best setup for under $400? I have a tight budget but I need more bass. Im New to car audio so if you could suggest wires and all that jazz too that'd be great. I know for this price it won't be anything too special, but looking to get a good bang for my buck. Thanks!
  10. R

For anyone with Military background

I am going to be joining the Navy. Heres the issue, well not really an issue but a concern. What do you guys think I should do. I still owe $18k with about 3.5 years left. Here are my options: 1) Sell the car and take the loss 2) Either pay it off with my monthly pay or put most of my...
  11. R

Arm Rest compartments

Why does the thing on the left have all those slots in the rubber? What do they intend those for?
  12. R

Car Rolls after putting in Park

Does anyone else have about 6inches of roll after you put it in park. I never took it in to get it checked out because im used to throwing on the e-brake all of the time anyways. But its getting really annoying. Anyone know what could cause that and if its bad for the car? Its been doing it...
  13. R

Subs and Amp with stock Touchscreen HU non-Navi

Is this possible? If so has anyone done a DIY? If not can anyone provide me a list of things I would need to make this possible? Thanks
  14. R

Wheel Spacers

What size should I get to have the widest looking stance possible on a stock suspension? Is that even a good idea?
  15. R

Posting Pictures Question

Do you need to have a photobucket or similar website with your pictures on it to upload them to the forum?