GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rush Industries

1. Rush Industries

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Snug just chillin'.
  2. Rush Industries

Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe

Like your friend, I work for a dealer also... Well, for about another week or so. I understand your sentiment regarding the dash displays. However, you do get used to them though and in time you don't really notice that the gauges are digital. It also allows you to do some interesting stuff...
  3. Rush Industries

Look what just arrived. This car looks great in person. I was impressed and it isn't even the AMG. The interior is beautiful.
  4. Rush Industries

I think color is very important on this car... The latest Instagram shots of it in Diamond White look pretty good to me...
  5. Rush Industries

These two are more excited about the LED Tails than I am...
  6. Rush Industries

I think this a great looking car... Obviously, the replacement for the CL Class. Also, as with most cars, the overall look depends on the way it is equipped. i.e. the silver looks great, the green not so much. I feel that some are hating because they can't have or drive one. Once you drive...
  7. Rush Industries

white golf with white wheels

Haven't done the roof... But, you get the idea. :)
  8. Rush Industries

Thanks. Yeah, that's 50 Cent, he's dope.
  9. Rush Industries

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Installed my front lip last night.
  10. Rush Industries

The Official Driver Gear/VWR Spring Thread

There are two ways to adjust your bi-xenon projectors. First is manually, second is through VAGCOM. I personally recommend just doing it manually. Some of the guys enjoy doing stuff through VAGCOM because it can be fun and feel like your doing high tech computer adjustment. ;) However, if you...
  11. Rush Industries

The Official Driver Gear/VWR Spring Thread

luisphillips62 Here are photos of the rear with 15mm spacers, the front with 10mm and the spacer/ bolt set up that is correct. The wheels in the photos are the stock Laguna 18's et51 with 225/40/18 rubber. Should be comparable to your Serrons. Hope this helps.
  12. Rush Industries

Colored Wheels...Post them Up!!!

Candy White and Anthracite.