GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sabbir786

1. S

Need some help with steel wheels please

Hi i cant find any posts about steel wheel sizes so im sorry for making a new post. I have a vw golf gti and i need a set of steel wheels but im stuck with the size of the wheels and tyres i should be getting. Please can someone help me!!!
  2. S

Strut Spreader tool Help!

Is this this correct tool that i need for the mk6 gti. Ive read on other threads that i need to but i cant see any pictures i can relate too. Ive googled the tool but it comes up with different types. Just wanted to know of this is the correct one. Thanks Product Description Strut nut tool...
  3. S

Replica head units!

I know what you pay for is what you get but i only like these because they look very similar to the oem head units and i just want to replace my standard rcd310 with a touch screen dvd and satnav for a short while. Has anyone had and experience with these head units, will i still be able to...
  4. S

Need help lowering!

Hi all, cant find anything to help me with this on here so i made a new post. Ive got a mk6 gti and ive recently put new alloys on it. 18" with 225/40 tyres around it. Ive now got a massive wheel arch gap which needs lowering! Im stuck with how low i should go and what is the best brand for...