GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SABOtage

1. SABOtage

WTB Dark Cherry Depo Tails

Just like the title says, if you have any pm me with your price and pics. Very interested in a pair. Located in Miami,FL if any locals have any to sell
  2. SABOtage

Moving to LA from Miami...things i should know?

Basically what the title says..I just got accepted to medical school and start in the fall. I'm moving around July and bringing my CCTA engine GTI. is there anything I need to know about California laws regarding plates and mods? Im not planning on applying for residency in California because I...
  3. SABOtage

To the owner of a SoFLA CSG GTI who offered to help last night

On my way home from the grocery store last night I realized I had a nail in my tire and was losing air-fast. Pulled over to the Hess off Miramar Pkway and Flamingo Rd and pulled out my tire plug kit. A fellow dubber in a CSG GTI pulled over and offered to help. I don't know if you're on here and...
  4. SABOtage

Orange peel on one side

So,I know that most cars have some sort of orange peel, but my GTI exhibits more orange peel and dullness on the passenger side than the driver side. I am the second owner and bought it as a CPO.The passenger side has never been painted before because it doesn't exhibit any of the usual signs...
  5. SABOtage

NFL Thread-trash talk away

My Dolphins self distruct.....sad. If only Tannehill had some receivers who can separate themselves from DBs. Hartline and Bess are #2 and #3 receivers at best. Well there is always next year..=\. I'm sure Skins fans are used to this..now they start winning.
  6. SABOtage

Top Gear Hot Hatch Battle GTI vs ST vs Astra VXR vs Megane 265

Don't know if you guys have read this yet, but it's a brand new comparo between hot hatch royalty. See where the GTI Ed35 places, you agree with it's placing? http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/ultimate-hot-hatch-test-2012-11-02
  7. SABOtage

Famous People You've Met, Know, or Known?

Met former Secretary of State Robert Gates last week. Interesting story, had an entire half hour conversation with Christian Slater at an art museum making fun of the exhibit, had no clue who he was until a museum employee told me. Oh, and I played a pickup basketball game with Zach Thomas and...
  8. SABOtage

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

R-Money in da f**kin house
  9. SABOtage

The Movie "Drive" - Thoughts/Opinons?

Wish it had more car scenes...was advertised as a car flick but very little car action. Overall, a meh movie...good soundtrack though
  10. SABOtage

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

I find it just scary and brainless how Mittens wants to increase more spending on the military budget yet at the same time wipe the deficit and lower taxes. I still don't get the math yet, maybe I'm misinformed. But I won't get over how he told a college student to start a business or ask his...
  11. SABOtage

What is a ricer car/driver to you?

Cambered wheels, Exposed bondo Chromo plastic hubcaps Chrome grill Mismatching panels Spray painted body panels "Turbo inside" sticker Car bagged or lowered so low that ride and performance is compromised for looks Lime green or tangerine paint Shocker sticker Any sort of Jdm tuning stickers...
  12. SABOtage

College Football Chat Thread!

Gators and Canes have contract to play every 5 years. I grew up watching the Gators during the 90's during the Spurrier era, given that all my friends were crazy about that Canes swagger. Ill never forget that 2004 peach bowl game...still the craziest game ever. I will tip my hat and still...
  13. SABOtage

See, Im from Miami but HATE the Hurricanes, Im a Gator alum. Actually rooted against Miami when both the Sooners played them, as well as the Irish. But ill be a temporary Sooners fan against ND:D
  14. SABOtage

ND is such an overrated team, they barely outplayed an unranked BYU team last week-not a top 5 team imo. Here's to hoping the Sooners knock off the Irish.