GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SFvalleyGTi1

1. S

Renting a dynojet on jan 31st socal

Me and a few friends are renting a dynojet in chatsworth for a few hours. Id like to pass on the invitation to the rest of you that might be interested. Normally a dyno costs about $75 for 3 pulls. With us renting the dyno you'll get a full hour of dyno time for only $100. You'll have...
  2. S

Friendly Runs?

I was wondering if anyone with a k04 or a stage 3 upgrade would like to do some runs? I would love to find a B8 S4 but no luck so far...
  3. S

Cobalt SS: Project EFR

sweet shit man! the car really moves
  4. S

Cobalt SS: Project EFR

HK is an idiot, he doesnt know what hes doing. He has a shitty school fan... Went there once and never again, he tried charging me more for him to tap into the ign coil to get torq reading lol Plus his dyno wasnt calibrated correctly when I went in 08/09ish. Specialty Z is great. Been there...
  5. S

LA area Local Mod Installer

Hey guys, I've come across a really cool mechanic and car enthusiast. He had installed my coilovers and then swapped them out for my stock suspension before I sold the GTI. I then entrusted him working on my 135i, he treats your car as if its his own. He takes his time, plans and works on your...
  6. S

My GTI's Replacement

I cant imagine how the tsi motor would run with e85... As for my car,it needs some tweaking as its leaning out a bit, maybe ill just mix more 91octane..
  7. S

My GTI's Replacement

Some updates... I got tuned, and a intake, all else stock. We can log the car and then convert data into a dyno chart. I didnt believe it until I compared it to a real dyno... You can factor in 5-10hp/tq fluctuation between cars... Either way is a virtual dyno using 91octane. Here is a...
  8. S

My GTI's Replacement

Yes seems odd but true. See below... DCT slips at 425lbs torq. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10206271&postcount=4
  9. S

My GTI's Replacement

Well if you get a DCT 135i, it'll have the weaker N55 motor. The N54 motor makes more power off mods... I had the standard auto transmission in my old 335i. It was fast shifting, for what it was. I havent driven a DCT car but I do recall it not being able to hold a lot of torq. But that is...
  10. S

My GTI's Replacement

Thats correct, Sport package does not have navigation. Theres a package for each big feature. Sports, Premium, Navigation, Comfort access. Yes you can get a base model with sports package. Might be hard to find because factory usually doesnt produce stripped down models. You could do...
  11. S

My GTI's Replacement

Not quiet 400hp, closer to 370ish hp / 400tq. Full bolt ons the car makes 400whp/415wtq Gti steering wheel is nice, red stitching and all but its not soft. My car has thr M sport package.so its wheel is off the m3 pretty much. Its nice and fat/spongy. Its give and take,nothings flawless.
  12. S

My GTI's Replacement

On its current setup lowered it actually rides more comfortable than a stock gti.
  13. S

My GTI's Replacement

Yup i do... Had s2000 in mind or M roadster but came across this... I think one reason why i chose this car is because it also reminded me of my 335i days.
  14. S

My GTI's Replacement

Yes haha how did you know?
  15. S

My GTI's Replacement

So I've now officially had this car for 2 weeks and got a few mods. - JB4 Tuned - BMS Intake - Bmw Performance Suspension - Bmw Performance Short shifter - Apex Arc8 wheels (18lbs) - 265 series Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires - I have Ultimate Racing Catted downpipes waiting to be installed.