GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Sherlock997

1. Sherlock997

FS: GTI Part Out!!!

It's been a fun ride but it's time for me to move on to something else. Parts are coming off this car throughout the week. PM me for inquiries. I am not looking to ship some of the larger items. Engine APR catback exhaust - $600 obo APR Carbonio intake w/ stage 2 pipe - $225 Neuspeed Turbo...
  2. Sherlock997

DIY: White tire lettering

I had a few people ask me how I did the while lettering on my tires so i decided to make a DIY on how to paint your tire letters white. First off you will need the following: Cleaning product for tires Paint Pen (I used a Sharpie Paint Pen) Paint remover of some sort Q-Tips Patience I got...
  3. Sherlock997

White Tire Lettering DIY

I had a few people ask me how I did the while lettering on my tires so i decided to make a DIY on how to paint your tire letters white. First off you will need the following: Cleaning product for tires Paint Pen (I used a Sharpie Paint Pen) Paint remover of some sort Q-Tips Patience I got...
  4. Sherlock997

FS: Magnaflow Catback

SOLD!!!!
  5. Sherlock997

Downpipe Trouble

I attempted to install a down-pipe yesterday but ran into some trouble removing one of the nuts from a stud. The nut never broke loose and was tight as if it were cross threaded or something like that. I spoke to my friend and he said it was the stud spinning and that the stud unscrews and it...
  6. Sherlock997

4-Door manual DG springs

As the title states I have a set of 4-door manual driver gear springs. I would like to get $175 for them. They have about 12k miles on them. I will put pics up soon. Local sale only.
  7. Sherlock997

Troubles turning over

My car has 35,600 miles on it so I hoping to get this problem fixed withing the next 400 miles or so, so it will still be covered under warranty. My car doesn't want to turn over sometimes. It will crank for a while, won't start and the ill turn the ignition off and back on again and it will...
  8. Sherlock997

FS: OEM Detriots

Sold!!!
  9. Sherlock997

Sherlock's Spirited Daily

Well I thought it was about time to start a build thread for my car. It may not be the most amazing GTI out there but it's my GTI and it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. It's an '11 I got new in May of '11. My first mod, Maganflow cat back, came 5 months later and it all went down...
  10. Sherlock997

Feeler OEM Detroits

FS: OEM Detroits They are in near mint condition no curb rash. looking to get 600 for them. No tires just the wheels. Will only do local. will be willing to drive up to an hour to meet up with someone.
  11. Sherlock997

FS: HP PC

Up for sale is my old HP Pavilion desktop PC. The only thin I have upgraded is the power supply. This does not cone with an HDD or a CD drive. I transferred those to my new custom built PC. Specs are as follows: 5gb ddr2 ram phenom quad core processor Nvidia 9300GT Asus motherboard corsair...
  12. Sherlock997

Slight swaying on highway

Ive noticed my car will sway slightly back and forth on the highway, 65+ mph. I recently installed H&R SS coil-overs and that's when my car started doing this. I am barely tucking tire all around. I'm assuming it has to due with too much stress on my front sway or something like that. Anyone...
  13. Sherlock997

WTT engine and battery cover

Want to trade my engine and battery cover for your stock engine and battery cover. Must be Mk6 GTI or tsi and must be local. I will not ship. Untitled by Sherlock997, on Flickr
  14. Sherlock997

FS: S3 Intercooler brand new $160

I need to get rid of this asap looking for $160. its brand new and is just sitting here. local pick up only.
  15. Sherlock997

Worlds smallest working V12 engine

That would be bad ass to have a little rc lambo to put that in.