GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Skeptix

1. Skeptix

Lost GIAC handheld tuner, need to go back to stock

My GIAC tuner got legs and decided to leave. Put the car back to stock, but it's stuck in stage 2. What are my options?
  2. Skeptix

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

M235i... a 330hp I6, 2 door coupe. The SS blows it away in functionality, reliability, and aftermarket support. Yeah, some people don't understand. 47k SS vs 47k BMW sedan, you get WAY more with the SS.
  3. Skeptix

Yeah blacking out the emblems is the way to go if you're not gonna do the Holden badges. I work in a dealer parts department so I got the grill/emblem package for a pretty cheap price so I jumped. The white SS emblem also has black under it if you're careful and peal the white off with like...
  4. Skeptix

What your plans? I just installed ARH Headers and cats, and a rotofab intake. Got tuned last week, but it was too hot to dyno it, so we just street tuned it. Was gonna waste time getting a number since the mods aren't too crazy. It was pretty much spitting fuel so it needed some sort of tune...
  5. Skeptix

Bought a 15 SS

I'm in the dealership industry with strong connections. The price I pay for all my cars isn't what most people would pay.
  6. Skeptix

Bought a 15 SS

I haven't had any issues with either of my GTI's that weren't caused by myself and modding. 60k on my current one, and it's been rock solid. Hah, yeah I don't intend to knock on cheaper cars. There's a 98 civic coupe with K-series running 9's naturally aspirated, as an example. The GTI is...
  7. Skeptix

Bought a 15 SS

I'm not being on either side of the spectrum. I've had a Passat, and two MK6 GTI's. And the car is in the $40K range; slightly above a new loaded Golf R. I'm not being condescending and this post in the general car forum. I've been on this forum for years, this isn't just a post to be a...
  8. Skeptix

Bought a 15 SS

To accompany my GTI. Have to say, it's pretty fucking rad. The GTI will be on permanent daily driver duty. Though I have to slowly move it back to stock, too stiff for daily driving, and the wheels need to go, but that'll happen later. About the SS, it's great. I've never...
  9. Skeptix

FS: OSIR Telson rear CF spoiler

Never got around to installing it and I just bought a Chevy SS, so I have no use for this. 08/13/2015 PRICE DROP Pick up $325 Ship: $370 New from OSIR is $450+shipping. This one is new as well, just from me, not Osir. Pics: http://imgur.com/a/8ybnD Located in Monmouth county NJ
  10. Skeptix

The Official Beer Thread

Oskar Blue's GUBNA is my favorite.
  11. Skeptix

Door won't close...

My driver's door simply won't close. Anyone experience this issue before I take the door panel off? It won't latch. It can't be weather related either as it's 60 degrees here.
  12. Skeptix

If dealership damage your car while in service...

Requesting a new car would immediately ruin any relationship you have with this dealer. They fucked up, they're gonna fix it. What's done is done.
  13. Skeptix

Best and worst music festival you've ever attended?

Starscape 2011 / Made In America 2013 were both awesome. Worst... Starscape 2012. Overbooked by about 15,000 and people we just drop liking flies. I think like 70 something people had to go to the ER.
  14. Skeptix

WTB: AWE K04 kit

If anyone is parting out... I'm your guy.
  15. Skeptix

McLaren P1 first drive review (Video)

Starting to look like the 918 is no match for the P1.