GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Slowms3

1. Slowms3

Cobb AP V3(unmarried) and APR stage 1 intake.

I recently sold my mk6. I have a cobb AP V3 unmarried $525 I also have a APR stage 1 intake with breather filter $180
  2. Slowms3

Freektune dyno tune

This past weekend I was able to get my 2013 GTI dyno tuned by Justin @ freektune. My GTI is completely stock. Dyno'd 203hp - 211tq stock. We finished at 233hp-301tq. I don't have my highest tq number on this graph. Overall the car made 30hp - 90tq over stock. The car gained 42hp up top and 40hp...
  3. Slowms3

Stock 2012 GTI 1/4 mile

So it was my first time bringing the wife's GTI to the track. 80 degree night DA was about 17-1800ft 3/4th tank of gas. First run was 14.6@95.91 and my last run was 14.5@96.65. I think on a cooler night I could have seen 14.2-14.3@97-98 stock! Not to bad for stock. It's DSG transmission as well.
  4. Slowms3

Kind of new not really..

So I am back into a GTI again. We had a Civic SI lease(for lower payments) for about a year or so got out of that even and picked up a CPO UGM 2012 4 door GTI convenience package w/moonroof for 18k with 28k miles on it. Very excited to be back in this car. It's night and day compared to the SI...
  5. Slowms3

MK6 TSI Carbonio Intake $230

I have a Stage 1 Carbonio intake CCTA for sale. Selling it for $230 shipped. Still in perfect condition. Will have pics up later on. Shoot me a PM :thumbup:
  6. Slowms3

Alittle sunday driving

Just a quick vid of the Mrs. GTI exhaust sounds pretty good with just a cut out res. Mods are APR intake/cut res and stage 1(stock map until i save up for a clutch). Enjoy :thumbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPVDysmnX50
  7. Slowms3

What was your last car?

List of cars ive shared with the fiance and myself 05 Mazda 6 v6-Traded in 08 Mazda 3 2.3-Traded in 05 Neon Srt-4 -Traded in 07 Mazdaspeed 6-Traded in 05 Cobalt ss/sc-Traded in 07 Mazdaspeed 3-Traded in 08 Mazdaspeed 3-Traded in 2 10' mazdaspeed 3- Traded one in 09 Cobalt ss/tc-Traded in And...
  8. Slowms3

To soon to tune?

Ok so the car we have only has 200 miles. I've talked the mrs into getting apr stage 1. It so happens a buddy of mine and his friend are getting tunes today with installs for a discounted price. Is it too soon to put stage 1 in with only 200miles? She hasn't even punched the car yet lol...
  9. Slowms3

New GTI owner!

Well the Mrs. traded in(not yet in about 5 hours) her 2009 Cobalt ss/tc. She is picking up a Base model 4 door Carbon grey GTI 6speed M/t. I think it came with the first aid kit/mats. I haven't gone for a ride in one but the car is surprisingly spacious. I sat in one and had more room in the GTI...