GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Spaghetti

1. Spaghetti

WTB: MK6 Golf R Haldex Controller

Looking to upgrade my haldex controller. Thanks!
  2. Spaghetti

MK6 R New South Bend Stage 2 Clutch Vibration Under Low Torque / Heavy Load

Yea they removed the driveshaft, but when trying to find the problem they removed it again to rotate it and went over every bolt all around to find if something was loose and no luck. They changed the transfer case fluid and there were no shavings, so unlikely that something there is causing it...
  3. Spaghetti

MK6 R New South Bend Stage 2 Clutch Vibration Under Low Torque / Heavy Load

Hi all, I just got a new South Bend stage 2 endurance clutch put in and on the drive home noticed a vibration in the rear on the highway when I gave a bit more power in 6th while under 3k rpm. After trying to replicate it I found that it vibrates under heavy load when it is under torqued. So if...
  4. Spaghetti

Wheels and suspension question

I have a fitment question that I was hoping to get some advice on. I have a 2013 golf R and here is what I want to do: I want to put her on H&R Sports (or something similar) which should get me to about 24.75 FTG, and for rims I want to go with a 17x9 et42 rim on 235/40/17 tire. Do you think...
  5. Spaghetti

Stock 6R boost vs stage 1

Hey guys, I have been looking around but can't seem to find a straight answer. How much boost does the stock mk6 Golf R produce, and how much does it produce at stage 1? Thanks
  6. Spaghetti

FS VWR Short Shift

Used VWR short shift, used but works great! This kit replaces both the front to back arm and the stock cheap plastic side to side arm, which not all kits replace. Asking $140 shipped obo. http://www.uspmotorsports.com/Volksw...t-Shifter.html VWR Short Shift_194235_resized_1 by Alex Zotov, on...
  7. Spaghetti

Hello all, new Golf R owner!

Hello! I recently bought a 2013 R and have spent a lot of time on this forum. Its a great community with tons of great info, so I wanted to say hi and thanks! This is my third vdub, and I love the Golf R, can't wait to really start modding