GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by swlstcyr

1. S

Need sum coding done in the GTA

Hey guys I just installed R tails and LED headlights and both need coding. Anyone in the GTA that could help out? I got the bulb out error which seems easy to code for the tails. However im not sure about the headlights and the dealership couldn't find the coding for them. So right now I don't...
  2. S

HID Foglights.OCD?

Just installed USP hid fogs.. they look like 2 different temperatures? one matches my headlights at 4300k and the other looks bright white more like 5000k? should I email them..
  3. S

Help with coding on new LED headlights

Hey guys I just had my led oem headlight installed on a US spec 2010 GTI, along with the highline CECM. Only problem is my drl's dont work :iono: The shop said they couldnt find the coding for it..... anyone know what it might be? Leds turn on with low beams and high beams work fine too.
  4. S

Old Fall Photo Shoot

Just some shots taken a while back.... :)
  5. S

Forsale: H&R Super Sports 180$

Hey everyone, got a brand new set of Super Sports still in the box. Local only please.. Work in toronto area and live near Oshawa.. what ever is closer to you. 180$ for them
  6. S

H&R Super Sports 180$

Hey everyone, got a brand new set of Super Sports still in the box. Local only please.. Work in toronto area and live near Oshawa.. what ever is closer to you. 180$ for them
  7. S

Super Sports on an A3??

Hey just wondering if a set of H&R Super Sports for an mk5 will fit on a 2006 Audi A3?