GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by The_Koof1

1. The_Koof1

At a Loss: Vibration at Speed.

Hey all, Early this spring I put on a StopTech ST40 big brake kit onto my GTI and was so ecstatic about it. However, ever since I put it on, there has been a vibration that comes in at 60-70 mph that just won't go away and would like to ask the community if there is anything else I can look...
  2. The_Koof1

Anyone accidentally run into someone famous?

I met Matt Farrah of the Smoking Tire when I was at the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance a few years ago. He is a pretty cool guy.
  3. The_Koof1

FS: O.Z. Superturismo GT, 18x8 Black

UPDATE. PRICE DROP Hey, Up for sale is my set of O.Z. Superturismo GT wheels. Wheels come without tires. The O.Zs are in like new condition with no chips, bends or anything. They have been refinished by CT Wheel and no longer have the red "O.Z. Racing" script however I do have the decals if one...
  4. The_Koof1

got my beater car

That's why I got a soccer mom mobile so I wouldn't sink money into the beater/daily Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0.
  5. The_Koof1

FS: Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads [New]

Selling my Hawk HPS front brake pads. These were included in the ECS performance front brake service kit. Sold the rotors so now looking to offload the pads. Pads are still sealed in plastic. Asking for $90 shipped to your door.
  6. The_Koof1

FS: Snow Tires w/ 16" Steel Wheels [Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D]

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! Selling my 16" steel wheels (ET44) wrapped in Dunlop SP Winter Sport 4D 205/55HR16 tires and include center caps from a Tiguan. These were used one winter and about 8,000 miles. Mount up utilizing your factory lug bolts. Asking $500 for the set. Local pickup is preferred but...
  7. The_Koof1

FS: UNIbrace XB, red

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! I am selling my red UNIbrace XB. This brace is practically brand new and includes four new bolts. It has been installed briefly but again, decided to go a different route with the bracing.
  8. The_Koof1

FS: ECS Performance Front Brake Service Kit

UPDATE: Rotors have sold. Selling the Hawk HPS pads for $90 shipped. I am selling my ECS performance front brake service kit. I bought this and then decided to go a different route with my brakes. Everything you need to properly upgrade your front brakes with slotted rotors and Hawk HPS...
  9. The_Koof1

So, how do you guys sell heavily modified cars?

I have all my factory parts minus the cat-back (doh!) and I could have it returned to factory within a weekend should I ever decide to sell.
  10. The_Koof1

Interesting in depth analysis of Blockbuster's epic fail

The only reason I hold onto cable is for football, basketball and racing. Otherwise I could get by with Netflix and other means. I didn't have a nearby Blockbuster but I used to go to Hollywood Video all the time to get new movies and video games to rent. Hard to believe they couldn't see...
  11. The_Koof1

Lebanon Valley Dragway

Anyone here visit this drag strip in New York? They have open test and tune days at the track. I'm looking to see how fast my K04 GTI really is on a quarter mile piece of asphalt.
  12. The_Koof1

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

While I was incensed by the Seahawks beating my beloved Packers, I take solace in that Seattle will get rolled by the Patriots.
  13. The_Koof1

2015 Challenger Hellcat Official

The Challenger finally has the power to back up those looks. If I had the coin I'd get one and have a stock pile of tires in the garage. Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using Tapatalk
  14. The_Koof1

2015 Mustang pricing announced

The turbo four is great but that 5.0 is such a gem of an engine. It has been compared to the Audi 4.2. It is that good and its worth it. Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using Tapatalk
  15. The_Koof1

NBA Thread?

Let's go Spurs! Sent from the Normandy SR-2 using Tapatalk