GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Todd@ECS

1. T

Would bad N75 affect specified boost?

Just as the title reads, would a bad n75 controller affect the specified boost of a car? or just the actual? ran tons of logs last night and my n75 was at 96% from 2K rpms all the way to redline. no bueno. :( my specified boost never went above 18.5psi. the only good news is, i was hitting it...
  2. T

Off Topic Thread #6

i'll be there for the first time in 2 weeks!!
  3. T

Friday FTW!!!

HAHA those are great. That dude got KTFO! too bad I work weekends or i'd be happy it was Friday also...
  4. T

State of the Board/Moderation Update

just got a SPAM PM from destinybaby. for some reason i couldnt report it as spam from my iPad. the PM asked that i email her so she could send me "photos" and info. thought u might want to know...
  5. T

FS: Two Newsouth boot taps/PCV hoses

who: Bake what: 2 Newsouth Multi boost tap PCV hoses why: cleaning out basement where: Manchester, CT contact: PM or reply to post I have two Newsouth TSI front PCV hoses with multi boost taps. These sell on ECS Tuning for $50 plus shipping. First one, only 1 tap is working. Perfect for boost...
  6. T

2013 CC R-Line

At my dealer right now for service and saw a 2013 CC R-Line!! Did not even know these existed. Sticker is $34,xxx! I love the way it looks. Anybody else seen this?
  7. T

Nearly 30 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

one of my best friends was 3rd on the scene. he's a Newtown cop. Life will never be the same.
  8. T

12:12.12 12/12/12

at work. meh.
  9. T

My car is screwed!!!

I'll give the readers digest version for now... :cool: My car was idling real rough in a parking lot, between 500rpm's and 2K rpm's. I thought coilpack. no CEL at this moment. Decided to drive the car to a local shop and on the drive the car decveloped a LOUD screeching noise best described as...
  10. T

FS: Forge CC for TSI

Name: Bake Location: Manchester, CT What: Forge Catch Can with updated hoses and 42DD quick-drain kit Price: $250 shipped to 48 states OBO Contact: PM here or e-mail Bake3103@gmail.com I have for sale a Forge CC for TSI engine with a 42DD quick drain kit installed. I bought this back in July...
  11. T

Any Initial D fans ???

i used to be addicted to the Initial D arcade games... spent too much time and money playing them, but it was so much fun. Love the movies/episodes too!
  12. T

Need Help: Boost/PCV Issue?

For the last 4 months i've been hitting only 18psi max. When i ran logs the requested psi was 22 and actual was 18. N75 value was at 96% the entire way. I tested the PCV system by removing the dipstick at idle and the car ran exactly the same. I then removed the oil cap at idle and again the car...
  13. T

Explain your User Name.

last name is Baker... friends/coworkers call me Bake.