GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tommybatista

1. T

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Thanks Mars!!! I've kept stock Vancouver wheels for winter setup! The pic I posted was of May, a few weeks later I changed the exhaust! Now I've a racing kat downpipe, the middle of the exhaust is free of any silencer and the final part is silenced, all made by Ragazzon, a company not so far...
  2. T

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Hi guys! Here it is my CSG Euro GTD! If you want, you can follow my built thread here http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2304151#post2304151, but now I'll give you a taste of my toy :cool:
  3. T

tommybatista's Euro CSG MK6 GTD

...it has passed about 2 years since the day I became the owner of this awesome toy :D, and now I present my CSG MK6 GTD! I had a white MK4 1.6L petrol for 4 years, and after the reaching of 200'000 km I sold it and took the plunge! :thumbup: Well, I describe below what was its factory setting...
  4. T

Which Premium Tacho fit in a Golf 6

Hi everybody and Happy New Year! First of all, I hope to be in the correct section!! I've opened this discussion in order to see if there's one (or more than) premium tacho (with colored display) that fits to our mk6 - various engines - or if there's one of us that has done this modify yet...