GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by trigger_storey

1. trigger_storey

DIY: deAutoKey leather red stitch shift boot

Here is the link to the item I am reviewing. http://www.deautokey.com/product/red-stitch-shift-boot-cover-matches-interior-leather The leather looked great. The red stitching stands out and matches the oem red stitching on the steering wheel etc. Push on the 8 tabs underneath to release the...
  2. trigger_storey

The Official Gun Thread

Just got done building a Tactical Mini-30 today from a new Ruger mini-30 and the ATI Strikeforce stock with Scorpion Combat system. Turned out great I think. Real contender vs a AR platform.
  3. trigger_storey

Nearly 30 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

Who knows. Lol Thats the fun of it. I'm just thinking ahead. When you have actually dealt with suicide bombers, car bombs, IED's, snipers, enemy armor, thing's just sort of play themselves out in your mind if anything bad was to ever happen here. I know right where I'm going and from 1200+ yards...
  4. trigger_storey

I don't think this is directed at anything you were saying gunkata. Your a smart guy and I agree with half of what you say. Big difference between control and ban. Like I said before. We are on the same side of the line even tho I believe I'm wwwwaaaayyyyyy to the right of you. What I'm saying...
  5. trigger_storey

Echo echo echo. I like this guy. Someone on here obviously gets it. ^^^ And Lou, obviously being a close minded moron must be wonderful in your fantasy world where you have friends because you can change your oil. lol I guarantee I have just as many friends that I shoot with than I go to car...
  6. trigger_storey

I do agree that the majority of the assault weapon owners are black ops players that want to have a M4. lol I'm not against the limiting of selling those weapons. Like I said before, required education, training, and licenses would be fine with me. I have all those now. Automatic weapons...
  7. trigger_storey

My right to own it as I'm certified and licensed to obtain it. For whatever purpose I feel is why I wanted them. Because its my right to own them. Thats why I live in the US and have served in the military. To obtain those rights to do so.
  8. trigger_storey

I absolutely believe once the ball starts rolling in what guns we can own, what healthcare we are allowed to have, that it continues to keep going downhill. Once they see they have the power to push these laws into going through, they will push any other issues they as liberals feel will...
  9. trigger_storey

Agreed with the strict laws etc. I am actually for education on weapons, strict laws for purchasing, licensing etc. I have multiple licenses for automatic weapon ownership, licenses for my silencers etc. Govt tracks those and I have no problem with background checks, criminal checks...
  10. trigger_storey

Of course you go into the knife scenario. My point was a pistol could have done the same amount of damage. Once these kind of laws start, it all goes downhill. Do you want me to have the right to tell you what kind of vehicle you can drive, the food you can eat, the websites your allowed to...
  11. trigger_storey

That's what this committee they are forming needs to focus on. I have 2 daughters in elementary school about the same age as the victims and if they require some form of serious security Im all for it. The focus should be on the protection of the people, not the taking away of rights and pushing...
  12. trigger_storey

The simple fact is I can lay my AR-15 on the table with my infamous 30 round clip, I then say go shoot something gun. Guess what? WHOA! A crazy thing happened, my weapon didn't shoot a god damn thing. For that to happen I had to mentally and physically make the choice of picking it up and...
  13. trigger_storey

Definition of suffering-having your rights taken away because a portion of the population don't have the balls to accept that crazy people do crazy shit. Buy a gun, and when something like this happens close to you, take the mother****** out. My definition-tragic loss just like going to war in...
  14. trigger_storey

Who watches mechanic shows Truck U, HP TV, etc

I watch them on saturday mornings when I'm bored and want something to watch. I take them with a grain of salt though. 95% of what they show are advertisement for the products that have sponsored that episode. They do however have some cool new innovative products every once in awhile.
  15. trigger_storey

I'm still for personal reasons gonna keep owning my pistols, shotguns, and military type rifles. Because when the shit hits the fan majorly, which one day I honestly believe it will. I will have something to at least survive for a while or take some of them down before I go. I won't be some...