GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tulip

1. T

Low oil pressure warning

My oil pressure warning keeps coming on after getting off the highway. I drive on the highway for 2hrs a day and the warning never come on unless I'm driving slow or stopped. Any ideas what's up?
  2. T

Carbon buildup cleaning price

Honestly, I've seen much worse here in Nova Scotia... I've been quoted 900 taxes in...
  3. T

Weird Engine Noise When Accelerating (Volkswagen Polo Hatchback 1.6 2017)

Weird engine noise? flat tire? Jumped timing? >> A quick fill-up with Shell brand go-go juice will solve anything
  4. T

Weird Engine Noise When Accelerating (Volkswagen Polo Hatchback 1.6 2017)

buddy, I can't see it being the brand of your fuel that's affecting this... sound clip would very much help...
  5. T

Uneven hole in head

Guys, I want to apologize for the most uneducated vocabulary coming your way... I was getting ready to do an oil change so I took off the oil cap and noticed that the "hole" that can be seen inside the head from the "oil fill port" was uneven and and had rough edges. I am reaching wondering if...
  6. T

Low oil pressure - causes

Hey folks, I am dealing with a low oil pressure warning light every now and then. The warning only comes on after bursts of semi-hard driving. My oil is always topped up, looking to get some ideas before i start throwing money at it.
  7. T

oil/coolant leak + low oil pressure

Update: Stealership gave me a call yesterday to tell me they had a spot today at 8 am. After inspecting they are trying to tell me its just a radiator leak. I understand that a radiator leak would cause me to leak coolant but I have no idea how in the world this would cause a low oil pressure...
  8. T

Any thoughts? Waiting to get into shop Aug 2nd...
  9. T

Good day gents, as per the title I've ran into and issue... After an hour of spirited driving the low oil pressure warning came on and I shut the engine off right away and had a buddy tow me home. Once I was home I did some investigating and found oil and coolant under the oil pan and plenty...
  10. T

Ricer Spotted Thread

If any of y'all want to drive up to the East Coast of Canada I can fix your car up like this too! Cost: 4.5 rolls of tinfoil + Rattle can of silver rust-Oleum 🤣 Although I'm not sure if this is really "rice" it has to be one of the biggest eyesores here..
  11. T

Ricer Spotted Thread

Now he just needs a "sad boiz" banner or something along those lines..
  12. T

2010 gti part out

Where are you located? Could have one for you
  13. T

Ricer Spotted Thread

Or their forged carbon fiber lip held on by 3m dual sided tape...
  14. T

Ricer Spotted Thread

We both know this isn't true... they have simply gotten smarter, lurking in the shadows/walmart parking lots after 10pm.
  15. T

Ricer Spotted Thread

Thread has been too quiet... where have the ricers gone🤔