GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Vermilion

1. Vermilion

VW Polo Commercial

As far as I know this Polo commercial is the real deal.
  2. Vermilion

VW Polo Commercial

That looks like it was produced by Jeremy Clarkson from their VW Advertisement episode of Top Gear.
  3. Vermilion

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Love these. 4HX74UhgMFA bE47er6qnqg K_2Z32qCYBg
  4. Vermilion

KIA OPTIMA GDI TURBO

No, because the GTI still only comes with 200hp.
  5. Vermilion

KIA OPTIMA GDI TURBO

Meh, Horsepower sells cars. I'd be more interested if that car could take some serious corners. Some people take a quick test drive and are in awe of horsepower numbers in a brochure or a sticker on the car and jump on it without ever have researched the car. I know I fucked up and did this...
  6. Vermilion

2012 Audi TT RS USA

Same reason I'm not even studying the Golf R. I don't want or care to drive a manual anymore in traffic or everyday. With kids its even more of a pain in the ass. Sweet car but, atleast offer both gearboxes. I don't care what people say if manual is more fun or your a pussy for getting a DSG...
  7. Vermilion

Top Gear 7/3/10 - Hot Hatch Segment

The producers probably made all 3 pick something different than the GTI because it would the have been very boring for a lot of people, except us.
  8. Vermilion

2011 wrx

Yep, loved the sound my STi made when it was straight pipe with the crawford axleback. Right now its got all stock exhaust on and just the crawford, not nearly as loud but, more livable.
  9. Vermilion

Most Beautiful Vehicles for sale in 2011

Jaguar E-Type Eagle Speedster: It is VERY expensive but holy shit its probably the most beautiful car I've ever seen. Its basically a Jag E Type but, rebuilt in every way.
  10. Vermilion

2011 wrx

This. Love my Subaru's but, as I get older they start to show up less and less in my search for new cars. Especially considering I want more creature comforts. And MUCH better quality interiors.
  11. Vermilion

Just found out the GLI price

Really wish they'd update the VW USA website. They still want you to sign up and receive info on when they unveil the 2012 Beetle lol.
  12. Vermilion

PS3 v 360

I own both and like both but, when I goto Gamestop to buy the latest and greatest I always ask for the Xbox version unless it is only a PS3 title. I pretty much only play the PS3 when such games like Uncharted and InFAMOUS come out. I've got a lot more friends on xbox live as well over PSN.
  13. Vermilion

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

G6GIdGhxyHw One of my current favorites.