GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vilesyntax

1. vilesyntax

WTB 4 door Autobahn

Preferably white... Been a while.. not sure if they come in manual as well as DSG, either transmission is fine.. Shoot me a PM :)
  2. vilesyntax

Buying a used 2011 GTI?

Just a heads up for you guys and any future buyers... Loved this forum, so it's the least I can do. Sold my car last month to finally buy my dream car (2012 Evo X GSR). I was curious and looked up my VIN and I see it for sale in Gainesville...
  3. vilesyntax

It's been a while for me..

Haven't been around here in a while.... Just got a Cannon Rebel T3i and I took some pics. Car is a little dirty :\ Also, this is basically my first camera ever, besides my iPhone, so I am not a pro... yet. Haha..
  4. vilesyntax

Created a VAG Social Network

Just put this up last night.. hopefully it will get some traction. Experimenting w/ some Social Networking platforms for some other projects I am working on and I thought why not make one for VAGers :) Share your car with people who care about cars! Click me: VAGCAR.me Organize photos of...
  5. vilesyntax

VMR wheels with OEM VW centercap issue?

I just put my wheels on tonight and noticed the front wheels' centercaps spin, but the back wheels' caps locked in perfectly. Anyone else experience this? My friend said I could maybe put some silicone where the caps snap in so it wont move?
  6. vilesyntax

Quick question about RAD locks for VMR wheels

I've searched the forums and seen conflicting info. Which locks do I get? RAD Wheel Lock Bolt 14mmx1.5, 27mm Shank, R14 Ball Seat RAD Wheel Lock Bolt 14mmx1.5, 26.5mm Shank, R13 Ball Seat In this post: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=203086&postcount=8 they're saying you need...
  7. vilesyntax

Godspeed FMIC V1

This thread is to keep track of the ordering/installation/logs of the Godspeed FMIC V1. There is an insanely long thread on the Golf Mk5 forums with no official response or logs found here: http://www.golfmk5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88257 And then there is this post...
  8. vilesyntax

Pissed off!!

To the guys with the guns... I understand your point of being safe, but what do you when the road rager pulls out his gun and actually shoots? I am curious about obtaining a CWP and keeping a gun with me, but when you pull your gun, I hope you're ready to shoot it. In most situations, like...
  9. vilesyntax

Photoshop of what I think the 2dr should've looked like

The mk4 "squared" rear window... :) I love my 2dr... just something about the 4dr I always liked about it, but couldn't put my finger on it. It wasn't just having the extra doors, because the first thing that comes to my mind when I think GTI is a 2dr mk4. I had to photoshop it to see for...
  10. vilesyntax

RPMs go up but doesn't translate to wheels

Anyone familiar with this issue? This morning on the way to work I noticed this issue. Only in 5th and 6th gear... if I am around 3.54k RPM and I "floor it" to 6k.. I see the RPM needle jumping but the car isn't moving appropriately. I am not sure if its slipping clutch or transmission...
  11. vilesyntax

Scratch under bumper

I am pretty anal about keeping my car scratch/dent free and when this happened (I think I have an idea of when it happened.. 1 morning at work :() I had no idea until a few days later when I was inspecting my car while filling up for gas. It's literally under the bumper you basically cant see...
  12. vilesyntax

How long did your OEM clutch last with Stage 2?

Also.. did you replace the whole clutch or just the disk and what did you go with?
  13. vilesyntax

Does your significant other drive a VW?

My gf just got her MK6 Jetta SE a week ago. Need some better pics for sure... lol
  14. vilesyntax

Epic Lifted MkV.

wow, thats awesome
  15. vilesyntax

South Florida -- Coral Springs Area -- Weekends?

Anyone local wanna set something up on the weekends? The Thursday meet I've heard about in Boca at 9 doesn't really work with my schedule. Anyone interested in setting something up on the weekend? Or know of something going down?