GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WhtGti2011

1. W

FS: OEM parts - sitting for a year

Looking to move my oem parts from my 2011 gti -k03 turbo and manifold (15k miles) - front brake calipers, rotors and pads (4k miles) - front struts and rear shocks and springs (23k miles) - front intercooler (15k miles) - front and rear sway bars (15k miles) Let me know if interested, thanks all
  2. W

FS: Factory IC

selling factory intercooler, has 10k miles on it. $100 plus shipping Let me know, thanks
  3. W

FS : New South Gauges

Selling my 3 gauge set up, left a/c vent boost gauge and tap. And duel gauge oil temp and oil pressure with sending units. Colors - boost gauge is red and white (factory colors for instrument cluster) - oil pressure and temp is blue color ( like the mk4 instrument cluster - it...
  4. W

FS : Neuspeed Gauges.

Selling my 3 gauge set up, left a/c vent boost gauge and tap. And duel gauge oil temp and oil pressure with sending units. Colors - boost gauge is red and white (factory colors for instrument cluster) - oil pressure and temp is blue color ( like the mk4 instrument cluster - it...
  5. W

Thoughts on my cracked rotor

So back in October of last year , 10,000 miles ago, I installed the stop tech st40 kit. Amazing kit so far and unvelievable stopping power. The product I feel fell a short on the customer assistance. With in that time of 6 months and 10,000 miles of driving ( including two track days) I have a...
  6. W

WTB - AWE CCB intake

looking to buy the AWE ccb intake
  7. W

FS - Slightly used carbonio stage 1

Looking to sell or trade to a AWE ccb Selling for $210 in the San Diego area. Box still has the APR stickers for you as well ^^
  8. W

2011 GTI, Aux Fan on all the time

Seems that on wednesday, when i got home after driving on the freeway; i noted my aux fan on and running at 100%. thought nothing of it. drove the vehicle to go to the GF house. noted that fan still on. seems this fan is running all the time now. Just brought it to the dealer this morning...