GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WIGGLES84

1. WIGGLES84

9W2 bluetooth

Since I got my 2010 GTI in 2011 I have not been able to answer a call when it was coming in unless I accepted it on my phone. Out of frustration this morning I pushed the phone button on the steering wheel a few times and it answered the call :eek: Anyone else know about this? Andrew
  2. WIGGLES84

Winter tire Q?

So I'm getting tired of having no traction with the tiniest amount of snow on the ground. Like tonight on my way to work, there's maybe .5" of snow on the roads. It's wet snow. Tire's spin. Traction control lights up and car moves at a snails pace. I hate to say it..... but it make's me miss...
  3. WIGGLES84

Lettuce discuss tool cabinets/chests

I'm partial to Kennedy box's myself. There are other toolmakers at work that have had theirs for 40+ years with little to no issues (biggest being the tiny wheels they were using at one point). Kennedy it a bit overkill for at home though. A craftsmen should do the job nicely if you can find...
  4. WIGGLES84

What's your day job?

Forgot to add I work on third shift. can make you want to act like mk6medic's avatar when there is only 3 to 4 people in the shop!
  5. WIGGLES84

What's your day job?

I make ~ maintain the things..... that make the things..... that go into things you buy:confused: Journeyman Tool and Die maker, working on very tight tolerance progressive stamping dies. Can make you want to :mad0259: at times! I feel what you guys are saying about getting burned out when...
  6. WIGGLES84

We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

mk7VWcuVOf0
  7. WIGGLES84

We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

Long time reader, first time poster. WTF is up with everyone mimicking my Avadar :confused: waiting for the :flame: Andrew
  8. WIGGLES84

Install Q's

So I'll be adding a sub to my GTI in a week or two and will be using an SOT-976 to put in between my factory deck and factory harness. That way I don't have to tap the factory harness (I've had dealer issues for not having my emblem in the grille and really don't want to have to deal with their...
  9. WIGGLES84

RE Audio.... Any good?

Like the title says, Are they any good? I'm looking at an SRX10D4 Link Thanks Andrew
  10. WIGGLES84

My Custom Grille Emblem Thread (Pic heavy)

Update I did have a little bit of down time during this last week because the guy on first shift keeps breaking my die and I ran out of spare parts to put back in the die:mad0259:. I cut the center area out of a ring (where the honeycomb would be) to see what it wiuld look like using the...
  11. WIGGLES84

I would love to say that I could get these out asap, but I still have a that same new project at work that is kicking my ass! Any extra time I have to go in early has been going towards that. I can't every well just tell my boss that I'm not going to work any overtime on that project to make...
  12. WIGGLES84

Anyone know dowright82?

looking to see if anyone from the area knows dowright82. He's sold a few items in the classified section but hasn't responded once payment was sent. Worst case I'm out $15, but omgturbo! picked up his vag-com cable, with no responce since payment. EDIT: all is back on track thanks Andrew
  13. WIGGLES84

After looking at the wolfsburg image you put up a little closer, I dont think that version would be that hard to make. but after seeing some of the more detailed versions I'm not sure I could go that route? What does everyone else think?
  14. WIGGLES84

My Custom Grille Emblem Thread Pic heavy (Project on hold until my cnc is finished) I decided to edit the first few posts in this thread to make things easier for everyone to find. Post #4 has the original post 1,2 and 3. So that's where it all started. Current list 1) Heartagram131 ~ Bars...
  15. WIGGLES84

Wolfsburg Badges

Would be to much black for me, want it to stand out and be seen:thumbup: