GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by x_paradoxal_x

1. X

Epic Lifted MkV.

Have to say... I like it. I've always wanted to go off roading in a Golf. Could you imagine the faces of SUV drivers? It'd be priceless! Take that BMW X5!!!!
  2. X

Polo GTI

Whenever I see or think of Polos, chavs come to mind. Chav cars: Peugeot 204 Renault Clio VW Polo Vauxhall Corsa Chevy Aveo Ford Fiesta If you have the time, want a laugh, or don't know what a chav is, read this article...
  3. X

Lambo Gallardo superleggera

In the US about 85-90% of our cars are automatics. In China/HK it is more like 90-95%. I was surprised to discover this, but it makes a lot of sense.
  4. X

HK Lamborgini Club 2nd Anniversary

Dude, that's the whole world hahaha. Too many 911's, try Cheshire.
  5. X

reasons not to get an sti

I just find the STI to be a vulgar car.
  6. X

All I have to say: Koniegsegg. At least those crazy Swedes are bold enough to put a manual in such an animal of a car. If they can do it, so can the Italians. If I were going to get a super car, manual would be a must, that's why you go for the off beat manufacturers: Noble, Gumpert...
  7. X

When I lived in Manchester, UK I had seen one of the superleggeras up close. That is a beautiful work of art. Then I heard it start up, and race off. I almost had a heart attack. But I'll tell you what's better. Standing next to a Aston DBS and listening to the V12 roar to life, then drive away...
  8. X

Electric Smart ForTwo (LOLOLOLOL)

Hang on, let me get this straight: You bring in your merc for some service and as a loaner they give you a Smart???!!! Dude, that's just plain mean.
  9. X

HK Lamborgini Club 2nd Anniversary

I love that one Ferrari 430 overtaking the bus in the photo! He must be trying to annoy the Lambo drivers. hahaha.
  10. X

Gen 7 Golf Info

I wouldn't be surprised if VW tried to get more life out of the Mk6. If any changes are made, they will probably subtle. Like from the 5 to the 6. In my opinion, the Mk6 is great looking, aside from the rear tail lights which I wish were a bit more New Audi-ish.
  11. X

Polo R WRC

Frenchies, watch out for the Blitzkrieg. Hahaha
  12. X

Before I die, I want to drive

I want to drive a rally car. Hell I want one. I've always been fascinated by Rally Racing.
  13. X

forget the "R the RS-3

I read that Audi IS NOT offering the RS 3 in a manual gearbox. This one is DSG/CVT whatever Audi calls it. I was so stoked for this car and then I found out it wasn't going to have a proper manual. But that is for the European market. I also had no idea this would even get mentioned to come to...
  14. X

New Beetle and Passat first impressions

The Euro new Passat is what I wish we were getting. (Der Neu Passat) I'm very skeptical about an American made VW. We all know that the new Jettas are rubbish, at least compared to the German-made Golfs. I've heard that the Passat is going to implement all kinds of cost cutting features. Not...
  15. X

What was your last car?

Your parents grounded you for wrecking a BMW Z4M? Then bought you a GTI. Damn you are one lucky kid.