GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by yunone

1. yunone

WTB Serron in Sacramento ASAP

Chipped another Serron and need a replacement ASAP. message me if you have one laying around.
  2. yunone

MK6 and other VW parts

sent you a text about the kit, triangle, bracket.
  3. yunone

Sold

are the lights white or bluish for the interior, minus the red footwell :)
  4. yunone

RCD 330 CarPlay Plus

What model number is this unit? RCD330 B? C? E? version? thanks
  5. yunone

2012 Kessy won't start/stop with steering wheel extended

Strange bit of gremlin happening on my 2012 gti. When the steering wheel is extended beyond half extension the illuminated start/stop button turns off and I am unable to start/stop the car. I can start/stop the car with the wheel fully retracted no problem. Have you experienced or heard of...
  6. yunone

Looking for recall information?

I stumbled on this site today that will give detailed recall information based on your VIN https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/ Pulled from this article http://twocents.lifehacker.com/secret-warranties-can-get-you-free-or-discounted-car-1640159830/+andyoooo Also an interesting read linked from...
  7. yunone

Cabin Air Filter- Good Price

I bought one of these January 2013 for about 13 bucks with Amazon prime. Checked the same product out today and its about 9 bucks shipped now with Amazon prime http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001DRNNKI/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1
  8. yunone

Removing spray paint residue on leather headrests

Long story short, the three leather headrests that are in my back seat normally have picked up spray paint dust/residue. I have contacted the manufacturer of the product and they suggested warm water and dish soap. No help there really. What i have read on this topic is to try olive oil, warm...
  9. yunone

GTI's Fuel Capacity

Here is some data for you. Bought the car in June 2012. For the most part it's accurate data with missing a couple fill ups along the way. Acar is an excellent tracking app Sent from my HTC One mini
  10. yunone

Wtb 225 40 18

I have a bulgey Dunlop and I am looking for a decent replacement in the following size 225/40/18. Just need one now or two if they are different than the stock Dunlops that come with some gtis Thanks.
  11. yunone

Check out my bulge

One of my tires has developed a bulge in the sidewall. I am running the stock dunlops with about 23k on them. Should I replace two tires or just replace the one? My thought is to replace two at a time for rotation and match sake. What would you do? Sent from my HTC One
  12. yunone

WTB- Dash trim piece

5k1858417c4j4 thats the part number that local vw dealership gave me. Please see attached for picture of the piece i am specifically looking for. 2012 GTI Autobahn thanks
  13. yunone

Macbook Air Owners....question for you

we are thinking along the same lines, but the 11.6 is working well. This is why its so hard to make a choice :)
  14. yunone

Thanks for the feedback. There is an update for the new Haswell models that addresses the wifi connectivity concern.
  15. yunone

i am really happy with the 11 inch MBA, its got a lot going for it. For battery, the 13 has more life in its being.....its the troof To finish...i dont believe in money...i believe in happiness.....so yes to more mods