GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Paint Code for black painted interior parts?

I'm looking for the paint code of the black painted interior pieces of a 2010 Mk6 GTI. Specifically, I'm looking for the paint code for the center console where the shifter is. Thanks
  2. O

FS: APR Motorsports Rear Sway Bar- Mk5 & M6 $200

SOLD! Lightly used adjustable rear sway bar for Mk5 & 6 GTI, Jetta, Rabbit. Excellent shape. It was used for a few months and has been sitting in my attic, so it's time to sell. Manufactured of Tubular Steel for Strength and Reduced Weight. 27mm bar size (+5mm over stock) Roll Control rear...
  3. O

FS: 2011 Audi TT-S front "Big Brake" Calipers $800 Shipped

Pair of Audi Mk2 TT-S "Big Brake" calipers, factory stainless brake lines, dust shields, and mounting carriers. These are takeoffs from a 2011 Mk2 Audi TT-S. These brakes will fit both Mk1 & Mk2 Audi TT, VW GTI Mk5 & Mk6, Passat, Jetta, Audi A4, A6 cars. All that is needed to complete the...
  4. O

What is the back-up LED bulb of choice these days?

Post your choices and links to vendors please.
  5. O

What is the Rear turn signal LED bulb of choice these days?

Which vendor has rear turn signal LEDs that have high enough resistance not to trigger the bulb fault circuit these days?
  6. O

FS: Audi TT-S rear muffler for Mk5/6 - $300

The perfect summertime upgrade project for your Mk5 or Mk6 Golf/GTI. Extremely low mileage Mk2 Audi TT-S Rear muffler. As you know the Audi Mk2 TT-S and the Golf/GTI share the same platform and the muffler mounting points are very similar, so here is a chance to get a Rare and unique...
  7. O

FS: Mk6 GTI Steering wheel Badge $20

Mk6 GTI steering wheel badge for Mk6 Golf, GTI, and Jetta. $20 + $5 shipping anywhere in the Continental US. SOLD
  8. O

Latest RNS-510 Nav update v. 4M?

If you need a copy of the RNS-510 v. 4M Navigation DVD - Latest version For any VW with RNS-510 navigation radio. PM me, $60 shipped.
  9. O

FS: RNS510 Navigation DVD - $45

Version 3M of the Navigation DVD for ALL VWs using the RNS-510 navigation system. P/N 7L6.919.859, For all VWs (2006 ~ 2012) using the RNS-510 navigation system. Includes maps for North America (Canada, USA), and Mexico. Payment via Paypal only, price includes shipping to US addresses...
  10. O

Stock GTI brake pad material - what is it?

I am interested in find out what the stock brake pad material is on the Mk6 GTI. I have found that these pads are really outstanding for normal driving, and that they have very low brake pad dust. I'd like to use pads with this material on my other cars as well. What are they made of?
  11. O

FS: NEW in Box H&R SuperSport springs for Mk6 GTI $225 SHIPPED

I am selling a set of brand new H&R SuperSport springs for a 2010/2011 MK6 GTI. They were for a project that did not materialize, so I am selling them at about $100 under retail. They cost me $329, but I will let them go for $225 shipped to anywhere in the US. These springs will lower your...
  12. O

New MDI SW update:

New MDI SW update: Visit here for details and download link. This assumes you are familiar in how to update your Radio's SW.
  13. O

FS MK6 VW GTI 1:18 German model $60

Brand New German Domestic VW-Lifestyle 1:18 Tornado Red MK6 GTI 2-Dr. Great detail, with fully detailed interior, engine, and undercarriage. Working steering, suspension. This model originally cost me $105 from Germany, but I will let it go for $60 + shipping ($12 to the US)...
  14. O

DIY: Dent repair with Dry Ice

I had heard this urban legend that you can repair door dings and dents by rubbing dry ice over the dent and then heating it with a hair dryer or heat gun. It seemed simple enough, so I decided to try it on the wife's urban assault vehicle which has its fair share of door dings. I went over...
  15. O

DIY: Dent repair with Dry Ice

I had heard this urban legend that you can repair door dings and dents by rubbing dry ice over the dent and then heating it with a hair dryer or heat gun. It seemed simple enough, so I decided to try it on the wife's urban assault vehicle which has its fair share of door dings. I went over...
  16. O

Where is the Alarm Horn?

Is it a discrete horn or does the alarm use the regular horns? If it is a discrete horn, where is it? It is not up in the cowl like on the Mk4s. (and yes I did a search, and came up dry)
  17. O

New to board - some photos

Hello everyone: I have recently purchased a 2010 Mk6 GTI and wanted to share it with you. It is a GTI DSG with bi-xenons, the RNS-510, cloth interior, sunroof, bluetooth, and all of the other stuff we get here in the US. I have done a few mods to it including some front end paint work, and...