GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

FS: Volk TE37SL

I have to sell my wheels because I recently went on air and they are too wide for my struts. I ran them on H&R coils with no problems. They are 18x9.5 et 40mm and a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I have the wobble bolts that I will include with the purchase. They have less than 500 miles on the wheels...
  2. L

H&R Street SS Coilovers Installed

I installed these coilovers over the weekend, I love them so far. They don't ride rough and they make the car look low enough to notice, but not too low. The front was however a pain to install.
  3. L

Help with intake manifold

I broke my intake manifold so I need to replace it, obviously. I called APR and the guy I talked to said that no one currently makes an aftermarket manifold for the TSI engines. So I ordered a stock one again and I was trying to take the old one off. I have taken all visible bolts off, and a few...
  4. L

Horn options?

What kind of mod horns are there available?
  5. L

FSI vs. TSI?

Will an intake manifold for an FSI engine work on a TSI engine?
  6. L

Update on my GTI

It's been a while since I posted on here, so here's what has happened lately. I saved all of my money up and bought a Stage III kit, it is incredible. Well worth the money. I still don't have full 3" exhaust though, does anyone know any 3" exhaust besides the APR exhaust? Also for Christmas...
  7. L

Lamin-X taillight tint. installed.

I bought the Lamin-X taillight tint and I love it so far (it's only been about 9 hours since i've gotten it though).
  8. L

Picture hunting.

Ok so, this is not an original idea but it is still fun. One person will post a challenge (i.e. Post a picture of your car next to a pine tree) first person to post the picture makes up the next challenge, and so on and so forth. So i'll start, First to post a picture with their car next to a...
  9. L

Plans

Here are my mod plans as soon as the cashflow is large enough, please feel free to jump in with any input. #1 Suspension - H&R Street Performance coilovers #2 Wheels/Tires - TBD #3 Brakes - Brembo/APR Stage II brake kit #4 Intercooler - APR intercooler #5...
  10. L

Yes or No?

Do you think I should get these wheels?
  11. L

Trailer Hitch

I was thinking about getting a trailer hitch on my GTI to haul a jet ski. I was wondering if anyone had one installed and could post some pics of how it looks from the back?
  12. L

Intercooler?

I was looking to upgrade my FMIC and was wondering if anyone could give me some input on which one is the best?
  13. L

Where can I get these?

I want these lights!
  14. L

BSH vs. Carbonio

If you look at the pictures of the BSH intake it has two outlet pipes on the turbo side. HERE The Carbonio does not have those two little pipes. What do they do? Are they important? I bought the Carbonio, haven't installed it yet and i'm planning on returning it and buying the BSH one. So...
  15. L

LF: 2004 Subaru Baja Yellow, Automatic

If you or someone you know has an '04 yellow baja for sale can you please contact me through PM on here?
  16. L

Borla Exhaust installed!

Installed the BORLA exhaust today. Sounds a lot deeper than the stock. I didn't notice a performance difference. Didn't check the mpg's while i was driving because i'm only thinking of that right now. Here's some pics: Stock: New:
  17. L

Stock tires

Are awful. No traction and one of mine has about a golf ball sized bubble in it. anyone else have bubbles?
  18. L

H&R Front sway bar installed

Dear god. That was so difficult. We had to take off the control arms and pretty much the entire sub-frame. It took about 4 hours. I love the mod but I don't think i would install it again.
  19. L

Hotchkis rear swaybar

I installed the Hotchkis rear sway bar, i'm waiting for the front to come in, but it made an incredible difference. It doesn't roll near as much and it pops right back in place when it does. Can't wait to get the front.
  20. L

Neuspeed short throw

I installed the Neuspeed short-throw yesterday. It was a super easy install. I think that it would be more difficult if you had a stock intake because the mechanism is right under the intake pipe. It makes a huge difference. Two downfalls are that it makes it tougher to shift, not too bad but...