GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB/rent stock intake for smog test in Cal

Need a stock intake to got smog certified. Don't exactly want to buy a stock intake for a couple hours but i have to do something. In the Bay Area but will discuss shipping if needed. Thank you. Send me a pm or text me at 5054122653. Max
  2. M

Need to borrow stock intake Bay Area ASAP

Hey guys and gals, I just failed my visual inspection for my 2010 got due to my carbonio. The guy wasn't having any of it. So he said I could put a stock one back on and return to get a pass. I live in berkeley so anything close by I can drive to to borrow for a week or so to get it rechecked...
  3. M

Wheel refinishing In portland?!?!

A friend curbed my Detroit, any ideas on where I can take it to be fixed? or looked at to see if it is even worth fixing?
  4. M

Curbed Detroit, Fixable?

Hey all, A friend borrowed my car for the week and curbed one of my Detroits. He said he will pay for replacement but I was wondering if a curbed Detroit is refinish-able or a total replacement is the only way. It is chewed in the black part and scratched on the polished part. Ill try to post...
  5. M

Will a 39" thule fairing work for gti?

Hey guys, Someone is selling locally a 39" fairing for a Thule roof rack but I see everyone on here have the 44". Will it still do its job or is the 5" a game changer? Reason I ask is the cost for the 39" is $40 or I buy a new 44" for $100. Thanks, Max
  6. M

Wtb flush wheel spacers

Pm me if you have flush wheel spacers and bolts you are willing to part ways with. Only place I have seen them is ecstuning for $200. (10mm front and 15mm back.)
  7. M

WTB roof racks, Thule or Yakima

Wanting to buy roof racks for my 2010 gti. Shoot me a message if you have anything you want to part ways with. Looking for these brands as I will eventually switch them over to another car, not VW in the future.
  8. M

Power hesitation at 3/4 throttle?

Hey all, Haven't had any problems with the car up to this point. I'm sitting at 57000 miles with only about 7000 miles on a stage 1 APR tune w/ carbonio. Issue I am seeing currently is that when I give it throttle, I am starting to get power cuts 2500-4000 rpm and it is like a slight jerking...
  9. M

Are you guys running 91 or 93 tunes with 92 fuel?

Moved from NM and all we had was 91 so that is what my apr tune is set at but now that the fuel is 92, should I go up to 93 and would that cost me anything?
  10. M

Apr intake ok for rainy climate?

Just installed the stage one Carbonio intake and realized there is no drainage that I noticed while installing and I live in oregon. Is this going to be an issue. If it is a stupid question I apologize in advance. Thanks, Max
  11. M

Stock intake with k&n filter FS

Putting apr intake on this weekend, once the stock intake is off I will be selling it or tossing it. Don't have room in the apartment for stock parts. Don't know what the going rate is but shoot me an offer. Also selling 4 black 18" msr rims $150? They need to be repowder coated, paint chipping.
  12. M

Any good licsence plate borders out there?

I just have my licsence plate screwed into my bumper. The dealership had their name one on it but I chucked that the day I bought the car. Looking for a good gti themed one. I have stage 1 apr and cai so maybe if they carry something I would rock that.
  13. M

VAGcom Oregon?

I'm in Corvallis and have just been told what you can do with VAGcom. Anybody in the area able to tackle my car for me? Lunch/beer on me?
  14. M

Why is the mk6 so cheap?

Just wondering why the resale of a mk6 is so terrible? I have a 2010 and plan to keep it for at least another 3 years before I trade up but you all are scaring me that I won't get anything out of it.
  15. M

What all can VAGcom do?

Might be a silly question but I see people putting it as a mod but I never have seen what all you can do. A friend of mine had a mk4 gti and all the windows rolled down when he held the unlock button on the key fob. If it can do that. I will purchase imidiately. Thanks, Max
  16. M

Fmic install?

Just moved to corvallis oregon. I want to put a forge or nuespeed fmic on my 2010 gti but don't want to tackle the job myself nor do I have any sort of space to work. Anyone in the area that wants to get together and talk vw, I'm in. Thanks, Max
  17. M

WTB tpms for 2010 gti

Got new Detroit rims for my car but they are from a '12 and don't have the tpms system in them I need for my car. Let me know if you have a set of 4 instead of me having to pay 45 or so a piece. Thanks, Max
  18. M

WTB Carbonio intake

I see them flying off the shelves from people that post them so if anyone is thinking about selling theirs or a VWR intake. Let me know. Email would be the easiest way to get me. Thanks!
  19. M

18" tire size?

i am about to go pick up some 18x8 i think msr rims. i have denvers now so i cant just swap tires over. so i was wondering what tire size should i be looking at buying. just the regular size on a detroit rim will be fine. i dont care to make it too far from stock. just an easy tire size! but i...
  20. M

WTB. detroits w/ tires in southwest!

hey guys, i want to buy a set of detroits or any good looning black rim for my GTI, i currently have denvers so anything could help.