GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Question that I can't find an answer to...

The Autotech Motor Mount insert (MMI)....does it fit the R as well? I ask because I had one on my MKVI GTI and it worked like a charm, but I've yet to see any mention made of anyone using one for an R...any help appreciated.
  2. C

Bullet...bit

Former MKV/MKVI GTI pilot. Got bit by the married with kids bug, needed 4 doors. After an extensive and frustrating car browsing experience, I sent 3 emails out last Friday night to 3 San Diego VW dealerships. By 3 p.m Saturday, I'd gotten the price I was looking for: $34k even (destination...
  3. C

Octane question

I'm fairly sure I read on here (somewhere) about mixing 91 octane and 100 + octane to get essentially 93+ octane. However, for the life of me I cannot find the damned thread. Anyone remember this/know what I'm referring to? I believe the "formula" was 11 gallons of 91+ the rest 100, and you...
  4. C

NOw she's got a pair: APR installed..FINALLY

Jeez...it's like the car has finally seen the light...again Had the APR full ECU (stock, 91, 93,100 security/TBA blah, blah, blah) done today at Pure Motorsport in Temecula. Got there at 10:15, was out the door at 11 a.m. after the run through. Yes, tamper free bolts. Thankfully the 45 mile ride...
  5. C

Whats your occupation?

....Pimp. I'm just kidding...that's my personal life. Director of Admissions for a medical school.
  6. C

a Rare Beast..TR 2 door MKVI GTI

do ignore the damn date stamp...all taken this a.m. in La Jolla, CA. I just stumbled on this cool little place on my way home.... wanted an early 80's car mag ad vibe for these two; Tornado Red vs. Ocean Blue/Grey
  7. C

Explain your User Name.

My first name's Sean... self explanatory on the rest...