GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GuntherVI

Kinda funny...sorry if repost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0&feature=player_embedded :lol:
  2. GuntherVI

Rattling/ticking noise rear passenger seat back area...

Any ideas on a fix? I've searched a bit, but have found no real explanation or remedy. I'm pretty sure it's a seatback latch rattle, as it goes away with the seat folded down. How do ya fix that, tho? TIA :thumbsup:
  3. GuntherVI

BSH Tru Seal....unsealed!

While the hood was open today, I noticed that both of the rubber 'seals' that fit between the metal undertray of my BSH intake and the underside of the hood have fallen apart. There's a thick rubber part with metal clamps embedded inside to grab the metal tray, and it's glued to a long spongy...
  4. GuntherVI

Hellloooo.....kitty?

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2010/06/hello-kitsch-ferrari-360-owner-takes.html :barf:
  5. GuntherVI

tire pressure questions...

1. Why are pressure recommendations different for 225/45/17 and 225/40/18 tires? 17s say 35 psi and 18s say 38 psi... 2. Any ideas on what pressure I should use on 235/40/18 mounted on wheels 1" wider than stock? (8.5" vs 7.5") 3. Do you guys put 1-2 psi more in the heavy end? (front, of...
  6. GuntherVI

Almost finished modding...maybe.

If you're one who thinks VMR V710s are played out, read no further. After 6 weeks of waiting, I FINALLY received my 18x8.5 VMR V710s wearing 235/40/18 Hankook Ventus V12s. :happyanim: Edit: BTW, stock 17s w tires weighed 45 lbs on my scale. V710s and Hankooks weigh 46 lbs. Not bad for...
  7. GuntherVI

Autotech insert tip/questions.

I just installed the Autotech rear engine mount insert on my MKVI. First impressions: Vibration is only an issue below 1K RPM or so, but can be pretty intense. Engine seems quite a bit louder at WOT (not a bad thing). Shifts seem more direct. Wheel hop is much tougher to achieve. That...
  8. GuntherVI

18x8.5 VMR V710 w 235/40 Hankook Ventus 12 Evo k110

Hi guys, currently shopping for wheels/tires for my 2010 GTI. The suspension is stock and will stay that way. I just want some reassurance that an 8.5" wide wheel with +45 ETA will do well underneath my car. The 1010Tires calculator says I'll extend 13mm inward and a full 25mm outward from...