GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jerz

18x8 18x9 OZ Pegasus ( South Jersey )

I'm not happy about it, but I am selling my Peg's. They have been refurbished and re-drilled to 5x112. The faces have been chromed dipped and look perfect. Specs: 5x112 (re-drilled) 18x8 et 43 Front 18x9 et 43 Rear Asking $3,000 o.b.o ( will accept stockers plus $$$ ) [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  2. Jerz

Teaser: New Kicks

[/IMG] [/IMG] :cool:
  3. Jerz

WTB Roof Rack

OEM, Thule, etc. I'm trying to pick up a rack so if anyone has one for sale send me a pm.
  4. Jerz

Check Medium

Tried searching but I couldn't come up with anything. I started my car this morning and it said "check medium". About 15mins later my engine check light came on, any ideas? I'm thinking I need to top off my oil but I could be wrong.
  5. Jerz

FT-Alphards

Open to all trade offers expect VMR's. I'm going to be very reasonable with them considering they need to be refinished and the fronts leak air. No shipping and NO VMR's 18x8.5 et 35 with 215/40 tires (ok condition) 18x9.5 et 42 with 215/45 tires (brand new)...
  6. Jerz

PS3 Black Ops

Because I'm a dork I just picked it up on my lunch break, anyone else
  7. Jerz

New Center Cap's

Not too sure which one I want to go with, im running alphards that really need to be restored Classic look I do have a black GTI so this could look good I've never seen these on alphards so it could be interesting What do you guys think?
  8. Jerz

My Rides Played

Well, Someone hadda do it. Just picked these up. Better shots to come. I know i still have some camber adjusting to do to get the rear lower. :thumbup: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :cool:
  9. Jerz

Wheel teaser

Pretty bored so I thought I would start a teaser. Hopefully picking them up on thursday. Think played
  10. Jerz

South Jersey

Saturday Meet Days: Saturdays Where:791 E. Route 70 Marlton,‎ NJ‎ 08053 Elmwood plaza Time: 6pm to whenever Why: Why not? Just hanging out with people who have the same interests... Note: please no show-boating, that includes burnouts and load music. Dont want security to kick us out.
  11. Jerz

FK Drop

Threw on my FK's finally on Sunday, thanks to Pyro Hacker. Real nice guy, did a great job and quick too. We suck at takin pics so ill get better ones posted soon.