GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Epic800

FS: 9W7 BT Module w/ Foam Insert

No longer have my GTI and have some extra parts laying around. It is in fully working condition. I used it with my RCD headunit. Price: $50 + Shipping Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/C3odU (ignore base bars in album)
  2. Epic800

Steering Wheel Off-Center?

It seems my steering wheel is off center. The picture I show below of my steering wheel is the position at which my car tracks straight. What could be causing this issue? I just recently had an alignment. http://imgur.com/a/gZkqj
  3. Epic800

P0299 Code - Need Help?

I have a 2010 VW GTI and I have been getting a P0299 for the past two months. I have replaced my diverter valve with the upgraded revision. I'm not sure where to look next? I experience a rougher than normal idle from a cold start and when the AC is on. For what it is worth, I didn't start...
  4. Epic800

Upgrading Door Speakers

In my 2010 GTI, two of the door speakers are on the way out. I am looking for some recommendations on replacements for all four speakers. I am wanting to keep the price below $300-$350 for the speakers.
  5. Epic800

FS: Brada BR-1 18x9 18x10 (MK6 Fitment)

Closed
  6. Epic800

WTB: Dark Cherry Outer Passenger LED Taillight

I have two blown LEDs in my current outer passenger side taillight. I am hoping someone has a spare around that I can procure.
  7. Epic800

Unable To Solve Vibration

I have been having an issue with steering wheel vibration and slight vibration in brake pedal and floor. I can also see my passenger seat shake. This occurs at speeds 63-75 MPH. I have been experiencing this issue for over a year. Since then I have: - Changed tires twice - Changed wheels twice...
  8. Epic800

Intake Manifold Replacement Issue

I'm trying to make sense of what is going on with my vehicle so I figured this would be a great place to begin. I own a 2010 VW GTI with the following modifications: APR Stage 2 Tune Full Carbonio Intake Turboback with Catless Downpipe In January of 2014, I had my intake manifold replaced (at...
  9. Epic800

F/S Ed's Rep Mk6 GTI Headlights

I am selling a set of brand new still in box Eds Rep Mk6 GTI Headlights. They are option 1 (Gen 3 Chrome - No LEDs), which can be found in this thread: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6132125-FS-Ed-s-Golf-6-OEM-Replica-HID-Headlights Price: $450 Pick Up (Atlanta, GA) or $500 Shipped...
  10. Epic800

F/S Klutch SL14 **18 x 8.5 & 18 x 9.5**

Taking them down for now.
  11. Epic800

OEM GTI Mk6 Taillights and Headlight Switch

SOLD
  12. Epic800

F/S/T ** Set of 4 Klutch SL14 -- 18 x 8.5 & 18 x 9.5 **

This set was purchased only a month ago. So the condition is great on the wheels. Only one small nick, from a rock I am assuming. Tires are not included. I will be at H2Oi from Saturday-Monday if you are interested in getting these. Price: $750 + Shipping Pics of wheels currently on my...
  13. Epic800

Euro Tails + Switch Bulb Out

I installed my euro tails last week and coded the bulb out after installation. Just today, I installed my auto euro switch. I was flipping through the settings and then the rear bulb out error appeared again. What caused it? Do I have to go through the same steps again to remove the bulb out? Or...
  14. Epic800

Replacing Halogen Bulbs?

I am looking to remove my OEM bulbs and achiever a "whiter" output. I was reading up on these particular bulbs for my low and high beams. I wanted to know from some users if the PIAA bulbs I have listed below would be the best option...
  15. Epic800

Water Spot Removal

My car always ends up getting hit by the sprinklers at my house and I get annoying water spots on paint and windows. I have tried various products and none of them worked. I came across this product and was wondering if anyone had tried it before...
  16. Epic800

*** F/S/T Set of 4 OEM Huffs ***

I am selling a set of OEM Huffs off a 2007 VW GLI. The wheels show definite signs of wear. I just need to get rid of them in order to purchase a new set of wheels. I will entertain trades with me adding cash as well. I can include tires for an extra $180 if you are interested. PM me for fastest...
  17. Epic800

Audio Upgrade?

The next modification I want to do is upgrade the front/rear door speakers in my GTI. I also want to amp them as well. Could someone lead me in the right direction on a quality setup? My knowledge on audio is pretty limited. My budget for a setup is in the $500 neighborhood.
  18. Epic800

F/S/T VMR 708 (Matte Black) 18 x 8.5 ET 45

SOLD