GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. micah360

fog light bulbs (stock and Nokya yellows)

both sets are sold. I have a set of slightly used OEM fog light bulbs from a 2010 GTI (pulled from the car at about 2,000 miles). $15 shipped. I have a set of NEW Nokya yellow bulbs for sale. These have never been installed. $18 shipped. Or take both sets for $25 shipped! Paypal only.
  2. micah360

stock catback from my 2010 GTI - Colorado

I have a stock catback exhaust system off my 2010 VW GTI. It's in perfect condition and was used maybe 3,000 miles. $125 picked up in Centennial Colorado. Here's a photo of it (both tips are wrapped up to protect the chrome, but only one is shown wrapped in the photo).
  3. micah360

tire pressure sensors from my 2010 GTI

SOLD I'm selling all four tire pressure sensors (TPMS) out of my 2010 GTI. $85 shipped priority mail with tracking number (paypal only). Part number is 1KO 907 255C
  4. micah360

tire pressure sensors from my 2010 GTI

SOLD I'm selling all four tire pressure sensors (TPMS) out of my 2010 GTI. $85 shipped priority mail with tracking number (paypal only). Part number is 1KO 907 255C
  5. micah360

Ross-Tech Micro-CAN VAGCOM USB cable

SOLD Genuine Ross-Tech micro-can usb cable in excellent working condition. I think I've tweaked all the things I wanted to and there's some other toys that I've bought on the credit card that I need to pay off, so I think I will sell it (probably regret it, but oh well)...
  6. micah360

DATR

Dubs Along The Rockies.com August 21st, 2011 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Unser Racing (NW of I-25 exit 216A) Free to show any European Car! Registration will be on-site, the day of the event. Trophies for the top 3 in each class. See the Unser Racing website for indoor kart racing prices Official...
  7. micah360

8mm ECS spacers and locking lug set

I have two separate items for sale here. The lugs ARE NOT for the spacers. SPACERS ARE SOLD 1: ECS Tuning 8mm spacers. These are in like new condition. I ran them for about 4,000 miles on my 2010 GTI. $40 $35 shipped - paypal...
  8. micah360

rollin' on 24s

Pulled into Shell tonight to get gas and saw this dude pulling out. I waved him down and asked him if I could take his photo. After I took it I told him his car was sick and he said he appreciated it (just like a slammed VW or Audi, I appreciate all the work that goes into this too). What...
  9. micah360

front emblem removal: grill off or not?

So I've been searching this and can't seem to find a definitive answer. To remove the front VW emblem, does the grill have to come off or can you just turn the emblem to the left and remove? I would like the know for sure before I break something. :)
  10. micah360

Neuspeed P-flo intake

SOLD http://www.neuspeed.com/651091-neuspeed-p-flo-air-intake-kit.html I have a like new Neuspeed P-flo intake for sale (part # 65.10.91). This was the black version and I painted the pipe with Rust-Oleum engine enamel orange (see bottom photo for exact paint used). It comes in the original...
  11. micah360

how about just a sad honda civic?

I went to the skatepark the other day and this is what was parked beside me when I was leaving. NICE. He even painted the rear tires, the tailpipe, door handles, trim, antenna and the wipers accent colors. I'm sure he's just a young, bored skater with too much time and weed to burn (it is...
  12. micah360

nice rainy day photo

It rained (ever so slightly) in Denver the other day and hasn't done that for along time... I glanced out my office window and thought my GTI was looking good, all wet and gloomy, so I thought I'd snap this pic from my phone. Buy the way... don't you love the way your car runs so much better...
  13. micah360

question about 10.5mm ECS wheel spacers

I'm wanting to get these 10.5mm ECS spacers for my 2010 GTI. http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Wheels/Spacers/ES250707/ I will only be running these spacers on my winter set-up (on the rears only), so I will have to remove them when my summer set goes on. To install these I...
  14. micah360

Ball Seat 14x1.5x35mm Wheel Bolts (10 bolts)

SOLD I have 10 lug nuts for sale (2 packs of 5). I bought them from ECS Tuning and realized they were to long after I got them. They are brand new (one set has been screwed in the hub and then right back out). http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Wheels/Lug_Bolts/ES8629/ I'll...
  15. micah360

Euro Denver GTG - Saturday, August 28th, 2010

this info was copied and pasted from metrodubs... '...South-Denver, rejoice!' The eighth large Denver GTG of 2010 will be on Saturday, August 28th, 2010 @ 11:00am. SouthGlenn Mall Arapahoe Road & University Directions: * I-25 to Arapahoe * Arapahoe west to University * University south to...
  16. micah360

TPMS tire pressor monitor sensors complete set #1K0 907 255C

SOLD I have a complete set of 4 tire pressor monitor sensors (TPMS) from a 2008 jetta for sale. They are part # 1K0 907 255C $65 shipped... paypal only.
  17. micah360

bought my daughter a new car today...

found it on craigslist :)
  18. micah360

Rocky Mountain High

I washed my car today and took a quick spin around my neighborhood to look for a good photo spot. Found this empty lot with a great view of the mountains... and the clouds just happened to be mixing up a good ole' thunderstorm too. :)