GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Unibrace UB for sell $275 (North Cal)

Unibrace UB (Black) $275 pick up from San Francisco, CA or add shipping cost to your address. Used in good condition. Please email to hbuxx@yahoo.com accept paypal and cash. Retail: $345 Compatibility: MkV and MkVI VW Golf, GTI, .:R32, Golf R, Scirocco, Scirocco R, Jetta/Bora, Variant...
  2. G

Memory Foam mattress users step in.

I slept on the Tempurpedic for over 10 years. For the first 4 - 5 years, it was great just like everyone said. I was very impress because it felt very comfortable and pefect support. After a few years the mattress just getting soft and soft. My wife and I both had back pain and we had to let it...
  3. G

Stock Suspension / 2012 GTI / 500 miles - Nice and Clean (SF bay area California)

A set of GTI MKVI stock suspension (shock + Spring) up for sale. Its less than 500 miles. Very clean and looks new. Price $195 + shipping or local pick up also welcome.
  4. G

GTI MKVI stock suspension for sale. Nice and Clean (SF bay area California)

A set of GTI MKVI stock suspension (shock + Spring) up for sale. Its less than 1000 miles. Very clean and looks new. Price $150 + shipping or local pick up also welcome.
  5. G

Stock Shocks w/ Eibach prokit spring or H&R Sport spring

I am going to lower the car about 1 inch. I know how's the look after the car drop. But is anyone using the stock shocks with either the Eibach prokit (0.8in F&R) or the H&R spring (1.2in F&R). i know the good setup is to change the shock and spring together. I was looking for the H&R cup kit as...
  6. G

GTI - 40mpg on freeway.

I drove from San Francisco to San Jose in 2 separate round trip. The first round trip is about 98.9 miles. After the trip, it only used 2.6 gal of gas. so that about 38mpg. I was really surprise about this number. The whole trip is all on the freeway, may be about 2 - 3 miles on the local. No...
  7. G

Leasing gti 2010. Need suggestion.

Hi... I am leasing the new gti 2010. The car price is around $22900. The msrp is $26513. The downpayment is $400 out the door. Monthly payment is 319+tax For 36 month 12000 mile per year . The residual value is around 12000. Do you think this price is reasonable? Manual bluetooth Wheels...
  8. G

What was your last car?

1988 Honda accord LX 4dr 1991 Acura Legend 2dr 1999 Honda Civc EX 2dr 2004 Acura TSX 2006 Honda S2000 2008 G37S 2010 VW GTI 2dr Overall, The Acura Legend, Honda S2000 and GTI are really impressive. I love the S2000 the most, then the GTI. But i might change my mind after I upgrade the ECU of...
  9. G

No luck with APR or GIAC dealer. Piss me off...

I got the 2010 GTI and want to the chip upgrade, stage 1 only. Saw the promotion about the APR $599 deal and contact the Apr dealer right the way. Try to schedule an installation and here is the story: 1.Call the Streetwerke in CA Palo Alto, They told me that they don't have the equipment and...