GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. heartcoke

Tiguan/2011 GTI Throttle Body Pipe

Can I cut out these fins or is this necessary? Just ordered this pipe off ECS.
  2. heartcoke

Spotted a CW GTI

So which one of you was this?
  3. heartcoke

Recirc vs. VTA Catch Cans

Just making this thread to get a discussion going as to which setup is more efficient just to make sure you guys are getting the best possible solution to keeping your valves clean. Here's the response I got from BSH in response to Forge's claims that their recirculating setup is better because...
  4. heartcoke

Shaving Antenna

How many people shave their antenna? The satellite antenna sucks, and the selection of FM radio stations around here sucks even more, as soon as my free trial to Sirius XM expires I want to shave that thing off my roof. Any DIY or tips or pics?
  5. heartcoke

Bianca - 2010 CW 2Dr GTI MK6

Pics of when first bought: Pics of P3Cars Digital Gauge Current mods: Red Footwell Light Bulbs APR Stage II ECU APR Stage I Intake USP Non-catted Downpipe Heatshield removal from hood Tinted Blue Aspherical Side Mirrors P3 Mk6 Digital Boost Gauge Suitcase Muffler Delete + Custom Exhaust...
  6. heartcoke

Add-A-Circuit + Phone Dock/MicroUSB

Anyone on here using an add-a-circuit with a phone car dock or GPS? Since our fuse box is right there I figure I could mount my phone car dock on the left and hook it up through there instead of having to use the cigarette adapter.
  7. heartcoke

Scotchgard

Has anyone Scotchgard'ed their cloth interior? It's not my idea, it's my ex-gf's idea, she wants to make sure the interior doesn't turn to shit in 5 years so she has me use a window shield thing and she wants me to scotchgard the cloth interior. I've never done it, any experiences?
  8. heartcoke

12V cigarrette socket fuse

Where is it located? My car no longer charges my phone :(
  9. heartcoke

Need a link to Downpipe DIY

Sorry I lost mine, just got my USP Downpipe in the mail, thanks :D
  10. heartcoke

Reducing Weight/Rear Seats

Any idea how much the rear seats weigh? I went off the thread on vortex about removing them because I never carry more than 1 extra passenger and I need to justify leaving them off because of the weight resulting in better MPG, or else my GF will yell at me for making the backseat look ugly...
  11. heartcoke

Monster Mats Quick Question

Did all of you guys cut off the top parts of the Monster Mats? I bought them last week, and every time I look at them I remind myself that I should probably cut those tabs off like the instructions say but I have no clue what I'd use. Thanks!
  12. heartcoke

Fast Figurine

Do they still give this out? My dealer told me to expect some stuff in the mail, I've gotten the Courtesy Vehicle Check letter, and the VW Club letter, but I co-signed and was wondering if maybe some stuff would be sent to my co-signer instead of me (Like the VW credit invoice, got lost in the...
  13. heartcoke

Was testing out the Launch Control...

Just out of the 600 miles break in period, figured I should finally test out Sport mode and Launch Control, tried out Launch Control in the rain the other day and after I let go of the brake (wheels obviously spinning out) I felt/heard a banging sound throughout the chassis every half second or...
  14. heartcoke

Remote Start/Alarm

I recently bought a remote starter Viper 5901 unit and they told me it's a huge hassle to install, and that there's no module for the 2010 MK6 GTI yet, just wondering if anyone else has gotten a remote start installed on their MK6. I saw the thread on the mk5, dyi install, but is the wiring the...
  15. heartcoke

What's the plastic thing in the trunk?

Looks like a license plate holder or something, has 4 push pins in the bag. Just bought a 2010 Candy White GTI, read the manual cover to cover, but the car came with this thing in a bag, was just wondering what it was haha. Thanks. I'll take pics if you guys need em. Also does the 2010 GTI...