GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DRedman451

FS Ross Tech Micro-Can vagcom

Like the title states. The micro can is for mk5 and newer vw's, and won't work on mk4's. located in northern VA $240+shipping
  2. DRedman451

FS AWE boost guage- VA

I had this on for about a year. It still looks perfect. I will include the hosing that is cut for I stealthy run to an APR boost tap. 175 shipped pics soon
  3. DRedman451

FS BSH recirculating catch can- VA

I have a BSH CC from my gti. I had it on for about 2 years. 200 obo+ shipping pics soon
  4. DRedman451

FS AWE TOP-wrinkle black: VA

I parted some stuff off my gti before I sold it, and I haven't gotten around to selling much. I had this on for around 8k miles. still looks great 175 shipped obo I'll snap a few pics in a few minutes:thumbup:
  5. DRedman451

Part out: k04 gti

DELETE
  6. DRedman451

Part out: k04 gti part out

Delete
  7. DRedman451

FS: 2009 CW GTI

I am posting this up for a friend of mine Price: $15,000 2009 VW GTI Candy white 2 door TSI-ea888 Sunroof Huffs 61,XXX miles oil changed every 5k with mobil1 synthetic brand new: coil packs intake manifold rotors and hawk pads axles Mods: raceland coilovers carbinio stage 1 intake stage 1...
  8. DRedman451

FS:2010 UG K04 GTI

SOLD
  9. DRedman451

e36 318ti m52 turbo

My buddy has had his ti for about six years and its come a long ways from where is started...but he is finally on the final steps of where he has always wanted the car to be the car started as an automatic 318ti he has swapped to a manual trans, switch the interior to leather, swapped the m42...
  10. DRedman451

HPA k04 kit

I just noticed hpa has their own k04 kit out now...I was looking at their site after I saw one of their gli race cars yesterday http://www.hpamotorsport.com/TSI.htm Discuss... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. DRedman451

Borg Warner efr BT vs APR k04

stumbled accross these crazy canadian race car videos...both cars had some minor issues x3U5pDVWqEg oFSLrhWXWhU BW EFR car-camera and honk car
  12. DRedman451

good article on the car scene

I recommend everyone to take some time to read this...It is very true and makes some very good point http://maydaygarage.com/2012/01/04/car-enthusiasts-unite-a-public-service-announcement-by-charles-kha/
  13. DRedman451

FS:Stern rear subframe brace

SOLD I have a brand new stern brace, bought in the group buy...It wouldn't clear my GHL exhaust 100+shipping will add pictures
  14. DRedman451

2012 quattro concept

new quattro:wub: RRPU_mfhYGA 408hp 2.5 I-5 turbo...2800lbs:thumbup:
  15. DRedman451

Akrapovic Exhaust Clip

I made a quick video of Chinqutie's Akra catback with 42DD downpipe...video really doesn't do it justice though, it sounds amazing in person:thumbsup: klGoze-Zjng
  16. DRedman451

FS: APR catback-local only-Northern VA/DC area

SOLD I have an APR catback with about 6K miles on it...the resonator has a few scraps because it hangs low, and my car is pretty low 700obo I am looking for a deposit and once i get my new catback (one that gives me more clearance on speed bumps) swap and turn it over to new owner for the...
  17. DRedman451

DRedman45 build in progress

MK6 on 3SDM 0.05 by DRedman45, on Flickr seeing how i just crossed 1800 posted i thought maybe i should start one of these little guys haha factory: 2010 door GTI United Grey autobahn dynaudio detroits Performance: APR K04-64 APR intake 1&2 BB down pipe APR catback(sold) GHL catback APR...
  18. DRedman451

*Read* if you have a catch can

lately i have been noticing a little more of the smell, like a vta cc so, I was just out getting ready to empty my cc, and i found something you all should be aware of the stock rear hose that would usually connect to the intake is actually multiple pieces...the corrugated hose actually plugs...
  19. DRedman451

Stage 2 vs 997 Carrera 4

Title typo: 996 Carrera 4 I generally dont post up about races, but last night was a good night with the nice cool temperatures so it had me all excited to go out and play haha i was minding my own at a light, the road i was going to cross over is pretty bumpy so i take it easy, well this...
  20. DRedman451

gti vs 458 italia

to make a short story long...yesterday i saw a Ferrari 458 Italia coming up so i slowed down so i could take a look and i stayed about at his quarter panel so i could enjoy it. we were coming up to a red light so he jumped on it and cut me off because the road merged after the light...after that...