GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

DIY help gauge sweep

I have vag com and am running ver 9. something, for some reason 10 wont work with my cord on my laptiop my gauge cluster shows that i have an H gauge but when i go into adaptaion to chage the sweep to turn it on i go to sweep click on it and there is nothing there. is this a version problem...
  2. T

sub box design help

can some one tell me if im close to spec or not i had a hard time trying to figure out what alpine wants for their optimum ported sub box. i got the dimensions down the only problem i had was building the proper sized port. but i think the one i made may do. audio gurus let me know how i did...
  3. T

0 awg wire

Where's the best place to get it. my amp is massive and i need true 1/0 wire. and if anyone thats interested in the sneak peak of my custom audio build. this is the amp http://shop.mtx.com/p/l_66/MTX_Audio_RFL1200D_Class_D_Mono_Amplifier/listing.html retail from mtx is 629 I picked it...
  4. T

27 June 920pm EST DJ set

Join in if your interested and post here if you wanna hear certain songs also hit the facebook like button to help me out http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dj-weldz-mix-session cheers
  5. T

Live DJ stream (6:00 PM EST 21 June)

sounds amazing tonight
  6. T

it should be good now having tech dificulties
  7. T

Just started a set tune in and like the FB link to get me more views
  8. T

sorry man i dont know what one it was just check it out now how did it go?
  9. T

ahh this song is a good old favourite for all of those that decide to join in and listen make sure to like my stream at the top pls and thx enjoy :)
  10. T

is this the song you wanted ? btw if you would like the facebook link for me gets me more hits and more listeners
  11. T

btw i have had a few occurances where my signal has dropped so just reconnect
  12. T

ok ill throw it up in a few min
  13. T

i dont usually jus play dubstep i throw in alot of house and trance some hip hop
  14. T

bump to the top
  15. T

streaming in progress right now come check it out and post what you want http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dj-weldz-mix-session
  16. T

@Kyclops sorry you missed it i will be probably playing a set tonight with a bunch of stuff just learning the new equiptment and programing still
  17. T

no problem let me know if you or any one that tunes in wants to hear a certain song or artist
  18. T

MW3

MW3 is weak Sauce compaired to Battlefield 3 check out the full length game play trailer and tell me MW3 is compairable or better ...
  19. T

server is back up