GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

HDTV recommendations.

LED Samsung.. Go through Amazon if your Best buy wont match.. I Love mine ..it has been Flawless and has a great picture. At that price you get the Smart TV that you can Surf the net on.. and get netflix Streamed to it. or I use Amazon Prime for Movies..
  2. Z

The Official Gun Thread

I have a Sig 232 in 380 I shoot very well.. but in the same size gun I Carry a Sig 938 9mm. but I am not a Caliber junky.. I am in instructor, and I will not tell anyone to Not Carry a .22 I think a well placed .22 will do the job every time.. Shot placement, and Hitting your target at all is...
  3. Z

The Name Your Junk After a Movie thread.

No one took... Anaconda..
  4. Z

Shelby Focus ST

for that price you could take an R to at least Stage 2.. and Eat that car for Lunch.
  5. Z

Hardest Hit I've Ever Seen

Saw my 6' 2" 220 Son hit a kid in HS hockey.. that made him slide blue line to the Goal line.. No call. the Kid had been taunting..
  6. Z

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

My GTI.. that I Bought the day before Thanksgiving. to replace my 2010. .Got a New APR tune today... it is Very happy even though the roads are much too wet to enjoy it.
  7. Z

Gun Politics Thread

Im seeing reports all over that there was no Bushmaster in the School.. ? only in his car.. There were so many False reports the first day. Reporters Cared more about what guns he used than the deaths.. and also reporting the Body count. I can't believe the stuff that the news media is...
  8. Z

Gun Politics Thread

Trainwreck you get an A +. I am an NRA instructor, and that is one thing that is hard to get people to understand. It Really doesnt matter.. More important they learn 1. Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.. ( If I am teaching Kids..it is Keep the Booger hook off...
  9. Z

Nearly 30 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

GunKata you talk that you are a Gun enthusiast, .,But you are Clueless as to what gun laws are, and why the 2nd amendment was written. There are more " AR-15 " style Guns used for target and hunting in this country than all the others combined. The High power class at Camp Perry are almost 90%...
  10. Z

Nearly 30 Dead in Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

No More Gun laws would have Helped at All.. 1. He didnt buy the Gun he killed someone to take it. I think killing and Stealing are covered in our laws. and the 10 commandments. 2. No magazine law would have helped he had all the time in the world and How much Resistance can a 6 year old...
  11. Z

Autozone fires employee who stopped robbery

I Hope the competition Hires him.. And he does Well. I have bought my last Autozone item.
  12. Z

The Official Gun Thread

I am a CCW instructor.. I have a " few" guns.. Mostly Sigs.. and Rugers. Anyone from Ohio That wants to shoot.. let me know. I Really Love 10/22's too..
  13. Z

Traded my 2010 GTI

I was at the Dealership.. about to get my 40,000 service,,and talked to the salesman about the 2012 GTI in the Showroom. It had a huge 0% sign, and a Sale price of $26,200.. Sticker was 28,890.. or something like that. So I ask what mine was worth on trade..he said 16K.. ( 2dr mt ).. I had never...
  14. Z

High-Speed Crash Kills 2 In Pacoima (VW Jetta)

Wow..I can't see how Any car or person could survive that crash. Driving way too fast in traffic .. and clipped by a mini Van.
  15. Z

Playstation network hacked

The Worst part for me was I just Signed up for my Free month of Netflix... then Found out that the Network is Down I have lost almost 2 weeks now of the free part.. I bought another LG Blu-Ray that I can Hardwire into my Network as I have heard some people have problems using Netflix over Wireless.
  16. Z

Beetle Not Gone?

I just Saw that Oprah Gave away the New 2012 Beetles but they would not show the Real car just a silhouette.. it looks Much Longer in the Front..and sportier...I Realize this may Not be a Mk6..? but it is still cool VW news.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf5sU4SBKVs
  17. Z

TOP GEAR AMERICA ON IN 10

Watching and DVRing... I would love to Drive my GTI around their test Track..and better to Race that Suzuki..
  18. Z

Been fooling around on the GTI...

The First time I saw a CC roll into my neighborhood Dealership I was sure it was a Mercedes Maybach. That cars Style is amazing. Im sure it is Real leather interior as it is in the GTI. I didnt Drive one because know I would be in :Love.
  19. Z

APR Switch Idea...

I think we need a Faster way to Switch to the Best Performance Program in our Cars when we are Driving... I Suggest that Blowing the Horn 3 times...Puts it in the Hottest Program you have...:D
  20. Z

What's your favorite tv show

Top Gear ...but I have to Down load them to Watch... So Big bang Theory is my Fav on tv show to Watch