GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

fs: gti monster mats

Selling a set of 4 monster mats in good condition. Used for 3 winters. Just need a good cleaning. Asking 60
  2. J

fs: injen intake black

Selling a used mk6 gti injen intake complete with all hardware. Good shape. Asking 125
  3. J

Fs: Twm Type R Shift Knob

Twm Type R shift knob in stainless steel for sale. No scratches. 440g and fully height adjustable. Asking $95 shipped.
  4. J

Fs: Enkei Rpf1 17x7.5 and Bfg Rivals

Selling a set of 4 mint shape Enkei Rpf1 17x7.5 et 48 5x112. Super lightweight at 15lbs. Only used 1 month. Tires are BfGoodrich Rivals 225/45/17 with 6/32" tread depth, almost brand new. $1200 for wheels and tires. Located in Ottawa
  5. J

Fs: Oem mud flaps and monster mats

Selling a set of 4 Vw oem mud flaps and also a set of 4 Gti monster mats in good shape. Make an offer.
  6. J

Fs: Injen Intake

Selling a used Injen Intake system in black. Has a couple scratches under the pipe which are not noticeable when installed. Good shape otherwise. Located in Ottawa Canada and can ship at buyers expense. Asking $150
  7. J

Fs: Twm Big Type R Shift Knob

Selling a used Twm big type r shift knob. Mint condition and comes with the boot retainer. Very heavy and smooths out the shifts. Numbers are painted red. Located in Ottawa, Canada and can ship.
  8. J

Fs: Awe Boost Gauge

Selling used Awe Vent mount boost gauge for Gti. Very good shape with all components. Only need to add a boost tap. Located in Ottawa, Canada. Asking $125, can ship at buyers expense.
  9. J

Fs: Enkei Rpf1 17x7.5 et 48 (On,Can)

Selling a set of 4 mint shape Enkei Rpf1 17x7.5 et 48 5x112. Super lightweight at 15lbs. Only used 1 month. Local pickup preferred. $800 Can also be had with tires, BfGoodrich Rivals 225/45/17 with 6/32 tread depth (almost brand new) for $400
  10. J

GTI MK6 Part Out Ottawa

Traded in my Gti and took off some parts. Local pickup preferred, located in Ottawa. Magnaflow 3" Cat Back - 1 year old, good shape, tips need a polish - Sold Awe Vent Mount Boost Gauge - Mint shape - $125 Depo Dark Cherry Led Taillights with fog - Mint - Sold Injen Intake in black - Good shape...
  11. J

Avant Garde M220 18"

Thinking of selling my Like new Avant Garde M220 18x8 et 45 5x112. They are flawless, no scratches or curb rash. Installed them this spring and they don't have many miles as the Gti is my 2nd car. Wheels are located in Ottawa, Canada. Shipping is possible but rather local pickup. $825
  12. J

Feeler: Avant Garde M220

Thinking of selling my Like new Avant Garde M220 18x8 et 45 5x112. They are flawless, no scratches or curb rash. Installed them this spring and they don't have many miles as the Gti is my 2nd car. Wheels are located in Ottawa, Canada. Shipping is possible but rather local pickup. $825
  13. J

Avant Garde m220 test fit

I picked up these wheels about a month ago and I couldn't wait until spring to see how they look. Could use some spacers and more drop but for now it will do. Yes the car is filthy, I know.
  14. J

FS: Awe Cat Back Exhaust

Selling my Awe cat back. It has been on my car for about 2 years and does have some wear. Some of the clamps may need to be changed, I plasti-dipped the tips black and the muffler is quite loud (as loud as Magnaflow 3"). They can be polished no problem. Would like to sell locally but shipping...
  15. J

FS: Awe Cat Back Exhaust

Selling my Awe cat back. It has been on my car for about 2 years and does have some wear. Some of the clamps may need to be changed, I plasti-dipped the tips black and the muffler is quite loud (as loud as Magnaflow 3"). They can be polished no problem. Would like to sell locally but shipping...
  16. J

Engine fault P0 327

So I washed my engine today and changed my plugs. Drove the car around with no problems until house later after being parked the cel came on. Po327 signal low. I've read that if it gets wet it can trigger the cel. Should I disconnect the battery (no vagcom) and wait for it to dry? Is it possible...
  17. J

Help with rns-510 sub install

I need help, I'm stumped. I've got everything hooked up, power works, ground, rem etc. I've tapped into my rear speakers behind the deck and ran them into a line out converter (which I've tried two different models) and my sub does not move. If I connect the rear speakers to the speaker level...
  18. J

Yuck! I hate Winter

Washed my car 3 days ago, it didn't stay clean for more than 12 hours. Was about -30c yesterday and a snowstorm is coming overnight. Can't wait for spring.
  19. J

Injen Intake

Does anyone have this intake yet? Looks decent for the price.
  20. J

Winter Arrived Today

Just a quick iphone pic after a short drive around town. We got about 10cm of snow last night. Car drives great through it all with good tires and an esp system that actually helps.