GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FinalOne

who would win?

My friend is building his old Civic for track use. We are talking together into which of us would win in a race. I got a Stage 2 GTI with DSG He's got really really really light Civic with the 2.0 Vtech engine with an intake and a custom fuel tank only. im sure he's got no other mods becouse im...
  2. FinalOne

Anyone know what is this:? (splitters)

as the title says, i have no idea how this can be used: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Exterior/Body/ES4652/
  3. FinalOne

DBC Performance... Not Responding!

Hi guys, i need some help and / or opinions about an order i have made from DBC. In 7th of June i have ordered an APR downpipe for $699 + shipping to Cyprus. i filled the order form and noticed that shipping was noticeably cheaper than any other site, so i thought that if they need more money...
  4. FinalOne

This is how we roll in Cyprus!!! (video)

VW club Cyprus meeting Sunday 23 Jan. 2011 Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBDlro7ct24 The Carbon Steel gray MK6 is mine ;)
  5. FinalOne

Vs 2010 Subaru forester XT

well this is officially my first kill :happyanim: its the first time i put my Gti in any kind of race the race was from a roll in second gear, i really thought XT's were much faster than our GTI's, anyhow he was a half car length in front of me in second gear as soon as i went into third i...
  6. FinalOne

Superchips tune

anyone here chipped with superchips? i did a bit of reaserch in europe and found out the british company that i think its better that any other. in fact they sent you a gadjet and a pc software you install the software on your pc with the gadjet you simply connect via the diagnostic port and...
  7. FinalOne

dyno testing on stock GTI

today i did dyno testing on my stock GTI since i ordered a superchips bluefintune. At my suprise the measurements showed 246 BHP at 6600 rpm and 304 Nm torque at 5100 rpm... stock! the factory claims for 210 BHP and 280 Nm torque :confused: well thats a lot of difference isnt it? should i...
  8. FinalOne

Superchip Golf GTI DSG?

im planning on fitting bluefin superchip stage 1 on my VW Golf GTI with DSG read on some blogs that the DSG Gearbox cant handle the extra torque and BHP and wears out quicly. is this true? please help guys.