GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Snow Performance Stage 2 + Extras $400

Brand new in box, only been taken out for pictures, never been installed. Snow Stage II boost dependent progressive water methanol kit. Plus USRT pressure gauge , 2 extra nozzles, dual nozzle injection setup
  2. D

Stock Mk6 Downpipe

Trying to sell all of my parts not installed in my car. Stock mk6 downpipe used for 40,000 miles. Sitting in my garage collecting dust. $ 175
  3. D

Snow Stage 2 Kit + Extras

Snow Stage 2 boost dependent water methanol kit P#20010 Also includes - Snow dual nozzle kit - 2 extra nozzles - USRT pressure gauge Never been installed , only out of box for pictures $ 450
  4. D

VW GTI 2010 APR Stg 2

$12,150 , 88,250 miles (may go up but drive very infrequently for past 6 months) The car has been owned by me since it had ~5,000 miles and was daily driver during medical school. The car has not been abused and has oil changes every 5,000 miles and had all major services and maintenance done...
  5. D

FS- Stock Downpipe

Stock downpipe off of 2010 VW GTI , 65k miles when taken off, $175 For pictures https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pts/6178837315.html
  6. D

2010 VW GTI 4dr, 6M, Dynaudio

This car has a lot of features and will be a great daily driver and fun car on the weekends. I was a medical student for the majority of ownership so the car was only used for daily commute. This car is very fun on a back road and the torque will launch you out of a corner. I used this as my...
  7. D

2010 VW GTI 4DR 6M $14,000 OBO - APR s2, TC tensioner and water pump done

2010 VW GTI 4DR 6M $13,500 OBO - APR s2, TC tensioner and water pump done PLEASE SEE CRAIGSLIST ADD FOR PICS https://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/6028419173.html Looking to sell, NO Trades - trying to only have one car for residency NOT willing to ship across country Payment - CASH IS...
  8. D

Snow Performance Stage 2 + EXTRAS

$525 Located in Ohio (44515). I also posted it on EBAY Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Based Water Methanol Injection Kit + Extras !!!! Includes: - Snow Performance Stage 2 water methanol kit - Boost based progressive kit - USRT Water Methanol pressure gauge - 300psi - Snow...
  9. D

2010 GTI manual 14k OBO

AKRON OHIO area 44321 I looking to sell this in the next month or so, testing the waters before I decide to trade it in Over $5800 of maintenance and upgrades in the last six months Please see my craigslist ad for pictures http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5782006218.html 2010 VW GTI...
  10. D

Used Neuspeed Pflo + extra K&N filter 175 obo

SOLD SOLD SOLD for 175 + shipping :) to a nice Canadian I am selling a used Neuspeed P-flo intake and a spare K&N air filter. I would strongly prefer to sell it face to face for cash $175 obo (zip 44515), Please PM me
  11. D

So when will APR give us an E85 tune?

Seeing how GIAC just released their "clutch buster" revision, it would be pretty amazing to have a similar option for us APR tuned cars.
  12. D

WTB Driver Plaid GTI seat (4dr)

I would like to purchase a driver side power seat in plaid for a 4dr GTI. Heated.
  13. D

WTB 17" wheels for winter setup

I am living in Erie PA for school and I understand the winters are terrible here. I was given free 17" Blizzak snow tires and I need to buy 17" wheels to mount them. Let me know what you got. I would be willing to drive up to an hour or two to meetup
  14. D

Groups near Erie PA

Hi, I just moved to Erie to attend LECOM and I wanted to know the local groups in the area :D
  15. D

wtb pirelli p zero nero tires

I bubbled one of mine and would like to buy a few as spares 225/40/18
  16. D

BSH catch can issues

Would some one please confirm if my routing is correct for my catch can. I am having a major vacuum link and multiple missfires :mad0259: . I installed it with same routing as the following link but he seems not be experiencing issues. Also BSH has shitty ass instructions!!!!! Never buying...
  17. D

Lotus vs GTI stage I (hypothetical)

Ran into a Lotus Elise on the highway tonight. Guy didnt seem to interested in running so I let it go but I'm curious how it would have turned out. If I would have run him it would have been from 60. My car: stage I, manual , 280 lb driver Lotus : Old guy with spouse
  18. D

APR S1 GTI vs MazdaSpeed6

I just go my car flashed with APR 93/100 a couple days ago. At any rate I love the flash. While I was getting my car worked on my friend kept mouthing off about how slow my MK6 was and how I should have bought a MS3 or 6. Hey claims if I raced his MS6 (Cobb stage 1 and intake) he would walk...
  19. D

GIAC Flashloader

I am selling a GIAC Flashloader (Firmware V4) $100 OBO shipped.
  20. D

GIAC Flashloader

Quick question Has anyone had success using the firmware ver.4 flashloader with their MK6 flash? It worked for my MK5 and the cost of having to buy a new one would make receptive to Revo and the SPS Thanks