GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wtbcody

FS: 8 TPMS Sensors

Years ago I disabled the TPMS in my car and recently got 2 sets of wheels that still had sensors in them. I have no need for them so they gotta go since they just clutter up my counter :thumbdown: Figure 120$ for all 8 or 70$ for 4. All working (cars they came off of still needed tpms sensors...
  2. wtbcody

FS: Forge Boost Pipes

Bought these to go along with an intercooler without realizing that the intercooler already came with its own boost pipes. Have been sitting unopened for over a year now and actually almost completely forgot they existed. :lol: Paid around 240$+ shipping brand new, so looking to get 200$ (+...
  3. wtbcody

FS: Full Bagriders Manual Kit

Up for sale is a lightly used air ride kit, roughly 5000 miles on it. Have never had a problem with it and never left stranded anywhere. Ride quality is amazing and handles like a dream. Included with sale: (2) Airlift Performance front struts (2) Bilstein rear shocks (2) Double bellow rear...
  4. wtbcody

North Jersey VAG-Com needed

If anyone in the great NNJ area has VAG-com and is either free tonight or tomorrow, I need your help. Need to activate my foglights, disabled through VAG-Com a log time ago, and to read some random codes. Willing to pay and do all the traveling! Best way to contact me is by texting/calling...
  5. wtbcody

FS: Golf bumper, grill and rear hatch assembly

Got a shaved euro front and had the hatch shaved to match. Assembly - $100 Bumper - 50$ (damaged but good for a spare or GTI to Golf conversion. No lower grill or anything) Upper grill - $100 Will ship everything at buyers expense, bumper may not be worth it. Located in 07512 NJ
  6. wtbcody

FT: .:R32 wheels for winter setup

Basically in a pinch for a winter setup so willing to trade for just about any winter setup that'll clear Airlift Performance bags in the front. -18x7.5 -225/40/18 Front tires are at 8/32 last time I checked and the rears at 3/32. So the rears probably have a month or two left safely. Front...
  7. wtbcody

FS: OEM Audi Wheels and Tires

(2) S5 triple 5 spoke $400 unfinished obo -s5 19x9 et33 (4) s5 split 5 spoke $1500 refinished obo or $1000 as is obo -19x9 et32 (4) a8 fat fives $600 obo -18x8.5 et45 (4) A5 five spoke (6 wheels) $650 obo -18x8.5 et29 Contiprocontact 255/45R18 (4) 7/32 $400 obo Can get more pictures of...
  8. wtbcody

FS: SRS-Tech wide fenders

Picked these up with the intention of running really aggressive wheels but things have changed. New wheels aren't nearly aggressive enough for these without insane spacers. Paid 660$ shipped from Germany. Asking 600$ obo. Kinda firm on price because it took 2 months to get these. Not looking...
  9. wtbcody

Cylinder 2 Misfire While Accelerating

This problem isn't exactly the easiest to describe or explain because I have honestly never seen or had it happen before. Basically, I got gas last night from the local Shell (been going there for close to 3 years now). After leaving, I shot out onto the highway. At full throttle and around...
  10. wtbcody

Pauly D gets a warm welcoming down under

I know there is an EDM thread here but I feel as if that is strictly reserved for quality EDM and videos of the like. This is an eccentric review of one of Pauly D's shows from a tour through Australia. This review literally made my day. Also, it shows how not only NJ has spray tanned assholes...
  11. wtbcody

Fend Flares

So I've done some searching and research but came up with nothing. I tried the search bar but only found wider fenders. Those would work but that isn't the look I like. I really love the look of plastic fender flares. Sadly though, short of the Hot Wheels body kit or universal kits, there isn't...
  12. wtbcody

Wheeltech: will it fit?

So since the fitment thread almost always wields no answers or it gets skipped, I figured a new thread was okay. So basically, I picked up SVT Cobra wheels. They're 18x9 et26 all around (yes, extremely aggresive). Now I tried removing the rear spring perches but they're practically seized so I...
  13. wtbcody

FS/FT: AMG Monoblocks

delete
  14. wtbcody

Rear spring adjuster

Months ago I got FK Streetlines, thinking that they would go as low as I wanted without doing any modifying. Was slightly wrong. Had the front helper springs removed almost instantly but never got around to doing the rear. Mainly for one problem. The adjuster. Now, all I really need to know is...
  15. wtbcody

Spacer help

So my wheels are a little sunk and I need spacers. They are +44(f) and +47(r). Problem is, the wheels already require extended lugs, 50.8mm at least. Right now, I have 55mm lugs (this is the the shank length). Now, does this mean I am limited to only a 5mm spacer all around? Or if I run a 10mm...
  16. wtbcody

Quick release steering wheel

I've been tossing around the idea for a while, but never took it seriously. Recently, I decided to just go with it. Always wanted to be the cool kid on campus that carries his steering wheel :cool: No but seriously, I just dont find the stock steering wheel all to appealing anymore. The leather...
  17. wtbcody

FT: Pearl White Staggered AMG Monoblocks (Feeler)

Just recently had these refinished. Powdercoated by Espo's in pearl white with high gloss clear coat. Wheels look mint. No curb rash, nicks in the paint, or any bends. The one and only problem is that the previous owner had failed to mention that these used to be chrome and due to that there is...
  18. wtbcody

Stage 2 with OEM Catless DP?

So would this work? It would be like running a test pipe or catless DP from some other brand. Its basically a 2.5 inch pipe like the rest. I can also be completely wrong, but you never know.
  19. wtbcody

Fs: Mercedes AMG Monoblocks Staggered

Wheels: 18x8.5 et 44 Yoko S. Drives 205/40 18x9.5 et 46 Yoko S. Drives 205/40 Picked these up in straight primer, so I quickly rattle canned them for Waterfest. Never made it there or put them on except for a test fit and some photos down the street. They have been laying around in my garage...
  20. wtbcody

Hub rings and extended bolts

After trying Google and coming up with nothing, I figured this would be the best place to come. So I bought a set of Monoblocks the other week and was hoping to have them on by Waterfest, which I didn't even get to attend but thats another story. I had hub rings from my old wheels and was told...