GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. CSteelGrrl

For sale -OEM LED tails, Carbonio Intake, Monster Mats

Have the following items for sale: Mk 6 OEM LED Golf R tail lights (tinted) - Immaculate condition, includes tail light adapter harnesses,less than a year old $SOLD APR Carbonio Intake (stage 1) (10,000 km use) SOLD Monster Mats (oh I don't know) ? $60 excellent condition Clear side...
  2. CSteelGrrl

Traded in my GTI for something else German...

Hey Brit-abroad! Just wondering if you'd like to comment on the AWD system of BMW, and why it is the "best" AWD system? How is it different to the systems used by VAG? When car shopping with a friend the Subaru salesman said Subaru's is the best out there. :fighting0030: But realistically I'm...
  3. CSteelGrrl

Traded in my GTI for something else German...

Interesting discussion - and congratulations Ryan on your selection of a very handsome vehicle! Colour combo is fabulous. I'm sure you had a short list of cars and this 3 series ticked the most boxes for you. Just like the GTI had before it. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Of course you boldly come forth...
  4. CSteelGrrl

Diluted Mk7 coming our way

I've been getting uber excited :wosschilder980: over the Mk7 GTI reviews (Car (UK) and Car and Driver.......performance pack with chassis tweaking, lighter weight etc ) and deciding to hold off on any further mods on my Stage 1+ GTI in preparation. Counting down the days so to speak. But then...