GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mitsuplexnyc

NY-Long Island, 2011 CW DSG GTI - Revo Stage2

Price: $12,995 Original Owner, need to sell as I am moving to Puerto Rico in a few weeks. Candy White 2 Door, DSG Tasteful Mods -Revo stage 2 ECU software (270 HP, 300 TQ) Injen Cold air intake 42DD Catted and Resonated Downpipe Whiteline front and rear sway bars VW DriverGear Springs All...
  2. mitsuplexnyc

To keep or to sell?

Planning on Moving out of NY to Puerto Rico. I have about 1K left on the remainder of my loan to pay off my GTI. 10K left on my Jetta. Shipping ($1250x2) Import Duty Taxes GTI ($3400) Import Duty Taxes Jetta ($2200) paperwork ($500x2) This means that this is quite an expensive proposition if I...
  3. mitsuplexnyc

P2015 - Dealership Experience

About 1 Month ago, I had my waterpump replaced at Sunrise VW. They tried to convince me the radiator was also in failure which I questioned and denied the out-of-pocket expense. So far, so good - no leaking with just the WP replacement. This weekend, CEL comes on, I scan it as p2015 and read up...
  4. mitsuplexnyc

mk6 radiator

Just had my water pump replaced and was told that my radiator was leaking as well. Just in case this turns out to be true (I was diagnosed by 2 dealers and only 1 said something about the radiator), which is the correct part no? CBFA engine btw, comes with and w/o SULEV. I believe that's the...
  5. mitsuplexnyc

Waterpump Victim

Thought I was immune but it happened to me - noticed a small puddle forming while changing my brakepads. I came across the coolant light, topped it off, returned the next morning to a lower level. It's a small leak but still a leak. I'm at 66k miles, took it into a dealer for diagnostic check...
  6. mitsuplexnyc

Fixable? Weather strip driver side door

This piece has become a bit unbound and now rests a bit up and off. I purchased some yellow colored weather strip adhesive but it does not hold the rubber molding in place. Anyone else have this problem or know the correct type of adhesive to get this back in position and looking normal again ?
  7. mitsuplexnyc

FS: Whistler XTR-440 Laser/Radar

$60 shipped. Don't really use this but i'm sure someone out there can. Received about a year and a half ago. radar/laser that can be run w/ or w/o a cord. Paypal and it's yours. The Whistler XTR-440 provides cordless radar detection in a sleek package. The radar detector features an...
  8. mitsuplexnyc

Horn failure

The Steering wheel horn, not the alarm horn. I hear a click but no sound when I push the steering wheel. I replaced the 15A Fuse in the engine fusebox (F17) but no dice. I've heard it could be faulty relays, clockspring or an actual horn failure. Is there a way to get to the horn through the...
  9. mitsuplexnyc

Trade gti for 2013 mcs?

Approaching 40k (dsg) miles , owe roughly 7k. I left a small deposit today on a 2013 mcs. I inquired about the mini select program and found that my monthly payment can drop over 100/month (albeit with a baloon payment at the end ). I've heard the new engine is much more reliable over the n14...
  10. mitsuplexnyc

The luck of the Irish?

Woke up to this this morning. It came out but nonetheless has me furious with people.
  11. mitsuplexnyc

World baseball classic!

Anyone else watching? It's already pretty heated between Mexico and Canada. As for me,let's go puerto Rico ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  12. mitsuplexnyc

FS in NY: BNIB 2dr DSG DG Springs

Includes DG springs and the required misc parts. 2 door DSG, GTI or TDI = 5K3071677B Drive Axle Bolt, WHT-002-795 x 2 Strut lower bolt, N-909-548-02, x 2 Strut Bearings, 6N0412249C, x 2 Purchased these and never got around to installing them. They are brand new in box (I opened the box to...
  13. mitsuplexnyc

FS/Feeler: BNIB DG Springs 2dr DSG

Includes DG springs and the required misc parts. 2 door DSG, GTI or TDI = 5K3071677B Drive Axle Bolt, WHT-002-795 x 2 Strut lower bolt, N-909-548-02, x 2 Strut Bearings, 6N0412249C, x 2 Purchased these and never got around to installing them. They are brand new in box (I opened the box to...
  14. mitsuplexnyc

FS: d1 spec throttle controller

SOLD Sprint booster alternative, had this installed for 1 year to minimize throttle pedal delay. PayPal or local pickup in Long Island, ny. Willing to ship.
  15. mitsuplexnyc

Mini paceman jcw

Want.
  16. mitsuplexnyc

Andros spec d

Saw these on tire rack. Lightweight and affordable. Anyone have experience with them as a company ?
  17. mitsuplexnyc

Sandy related help

I have revo stage 2 , 93 octane mode. I don't have an sps. Here on longisland gas is rationed and mostly 87 only because of the hurricane. Will I have problems filling up on 87 alone ?
  18. mitsuplexnyc

Lady in minivan backed into me today

My car was parked. At least she knocked on my door. 2 weeks ago my jetta was sideswiped without any note.
  19. mitsuplexnyc

made me tear

The young boy who taped a final goodbye passed away today, very sad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAaEw_EB7Ws
  20. mitsuplexnyc

discovered toothpaste can clean hazy headlights

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/r3h36/turns_out_that_toothpaste_clears_up_hazy_car/ -- It has to be the paste type. Gel toothpaste will not work. You need the grittiness.