GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Upgrade Brakes

Has anyone upgraded their brakes on their TDI? i has a mk6 gti prior and the brakes on this tdi are "eh" --- i was thinking just doing brake pads? thoughts?
  2. P

Mpg dsg vs manual

I'm wondering what people are averaging. I'm dsg. 45 mile one way commute to work. All highway. I avg 42-44 mph on the whole tank What are u manual or other dsg ppl getting?
  3. P

fog light bulb change

golf tdi 2013 anyone got tips for changing the passenger side fog light bulb. the drivers side is easy.. but the passenger has the windshield washer tank blocking it if your going from the fender near the wheel. i look around an cant figure out an easier way. 9006 is the correct bulb size...
  4. P

airbag service ligh on dash

i got an airbag service notice on m dash last night. anyknow what may cause this? didnt hit any major bumps. no faults or cels pulled frm my torque app. car is 2010 with 47k on it. dealer was $109 just to scan the car. yikes! thanks for any input/knowledge in advance Sent from my SPH-D700...
  5. P

Bridgestone Potenza S-04

anyone have experience with this type of tire Bridgestone Potenza S-04? i am also looking at Bridgestone Potenza RE050 im lookin at bridgestone bc there is a deal at tires plus right now to get them at costs any input is appreciated.
  6. P

does these times seem right?

revo stage 1 + intake.. on stock tires with 36k on the clock.. this was my first time on the track and using dsg w/ launch control. thanks all. im addicted nw.
  7. P

tire with patch.. okay to auto cross

im thinking of autox'n for the first time but a while back i had one of my tires pluged up bc of a nail. is it okay to track the car still?
  8. P

how to use touch up paint pens properly?

have scratches on car on doors. I have the touch up pens... is it best to apply with the pen or to use something else? never had to use this b4... thanks in advance.
  9. P

ALL FL GTG 9/10/11

just passing the info. the event is still in the planning, but everything if coming together very quickly. hope some of you all can make it out. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=206810352703606 http://forums.vwvortex.com​/showthread.php?5363800-Al​l-fla-gtg and for those in west fl...
  10. P

Reeves motosports tampa - revo dealer xp

just wanted to say that if anyone is planning to go REVO chip, that "reeves motorsports" in tampa, fl is.. AWESOME. very professional and kind, it took a lil while to get done, but overall very good experience with them. I got my stg 1 flash today and its amazing on our cars. got the 93 octane...
  11. P

badge or no badge

Need a quick opinion on what yall think looks better thanks... im leaning towards having the badge. btw. Go Gators :)
  12. P

reputable shop in tampa area

hey i need a shop who can do some work on my car, ie install coils and possibly a paint shop. anyone know of some places?
  13. P

EVOMS intake install help

Is there a DIY for this intake for the mk6 gti. ive searched and searched and i cant find nething that can help me. i am a noob and i know very little of what im doing but i want to learn.
  14. P

h&r ultra low coilovers

anyone have any experience with these? are they good? i drive 100 miles daily round trip to work. will these ride okay for something this stressful? or should i just get the street set.