GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dragon69185

Gymkhana 6 Out Today!

Need I say more? Enjoy! WUO-lPubXeI Youtube - Need For Speed: Ken Block's Gymkhana Six - Ultimate Gymkhana Grid Course
  2. dragon69185

Ferrari F40 vs F50

Guy from CARS on Youtube was allowed to drive both cars back to back and basically allowed to thrash the crap out of them. Absolutely love the camera work done and my god, to be able to drive either one of those cars, let alone both............... :drool: 3MDTcXGsjuo Ferrari F40 v Ferrari F50...
  3. dragon69185

Stanceworks: Mike Burroughs's BMW-Powered Model A

If you don't know who Mike Burroughs is (or his famous or infamous car Rusty), he has been working on another project in which he has completed. Here is the article and couple photos: http://www.stanceworks.com/2013/05/mike-burroughs-ford-hot-rod-bmw-model-a/ And there is also an video...
  4. dragon69185

Jon Olsson's New Rebellion R2K

So if you know who Jon Olsson is (and if you don't, definitely should look him up), he has a new car that was built for him to use. Basically modeled after a LMP car, but completely street legal, he will be using this car for the Gumball 3000 later this year. Here is the article: Jon Olsson’s...
  5. dragon69185

Where I'm From: JAY Z Barclays Center Documentary

GBvyEGQeHnk Youtube: Where I'm From: JAY Z Barclays Center Documentary Not big into rap, but this was pretty inspirational on what he did to help his community where he grew up in. Also, make sure you watch from 19:30 to 20:10 ;)
  6. dragon69185

Awesome Proposal Vid

My friend Manny posted this on his Facebook page and I decided to 'steal' it and share it as well. The groom and family and friends must have spent a good bit of time to pull this off. Enjoy! :thumbsup: Youtube: Isaac's Live Lip-Dub Proposal 5_v7QrIW0zY
  7. dragon69185

Solo-Werks Coilover Review

Figured I'd do a write up on these guys since I have had some time to ride on them since install and my alignment. I will say that I am NOT going from a straight OEM Golf suspension to coils because I have had the Rokkor coilovers for about a year now. Main reason for this upgrade was I wanted a...
  8. dragon69185

Mom builds 4-year-old spot-on replica of Red Bull’s 2012 Formula 1 car

This is pretty epic for all you Formula 1 fans: Mom builds 4-year-old spot-on replica of Red Bull’s 2012 Formula 1 car "It's only mid-February, and already the world's best parent contest for 2012 appears all sewn up by a Japanese woman who spent a month building her 4-year-old son the...
  9. dragon69185

The AutoCombine 2012

Information: "After two years of waiting, months of talking about it, we've finally got all the details ironed out. Introducing the first ever, Auto Combine TheAutoCombine.com facebook.com/TheAutoCombine Twitter.com/TheAutoCombine (@TheAutoCombine) info@TheAutoCombine.com Our FB event page...
  10. dragon69185

AutoMechanica Tour 2012

Link Information: http://www.automechanicatour.com/ Free Show, but please go on their site to register if you would like to participate. Good times with a lot of great people! :thumbsup:
  11. dragon69185

Really....You guys have nothing better to do.....

Saw this article this morning and it made me laugh: PETA slams Mario over use of a fur suit "The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals might be barking up the wrong mushroom. On Monday, the controversial organization issued a press release attacking iconic Nintendo mascot Mario for...
  12. dragon69185

Gymkhana 4 with Ken Block

Released today. Gymkhana 4 with Ken Block and his 2011 Ford Fiesta on 1552 Tarmacs and featuring Epic Meal Time: btViXvIDsi0
  13. dragon69185

Synthetic Gasoline

Breakthrough promises $1.50 per gallon synthetic gasoline with no carbon emissions Discuss!!! :thumbup:
  14. dragon69185

Resurrection....

Love it or hate it, this puppy is coming back to us, Mike Burroughs' style: WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO KILL A CAR?
  15. dragon69185

Completely ridiculous question...

So.....ECS has a Mk5 Golf front valance for $20. Crazy question: anyone think this might fit a Mk6 Golf front bumper without a ridiculous amount of zipties and duct tape? :laugh:
  16. dragon69185

And the boys from Top Gear UK are at it again...

So, if you haven't heard from the news, Top Gear UK (and the BBC) are being sued "...for libel and malicious falsehood over a review of the Tesla Roadster that happened a little over two years ago." Here is the latest update to this whole situation: TopSpeed.com: Top Gear Returns Salvo At Tesla