GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. leiito1

NGR Turbo Filter attached to Carbonio air filter top (cut)

I’m basically wanting to attach the NGR turbo filter to the top of an APR carbonio air filter. My idea is to cut out a hole large enough to fit the turbo filter on there. Thoughts? I have an extra filter so it’s not a big deal if I screw it up. Just thought it would improve air flow through...
  2. leiito1

WTB: TBP - aftermarket - any brand

Just lookin' around for a used TBP if I can find one. Prices for a new one are ridiculous!
  3. leiito1

Please help - need PN for IAT sensor bolt!!!

Can't find one for sale anywhere online! Thanks in advance!
  4. leiito1

FT: 15mm ECS hubcentric spacers for 10mm hubcentric spacer

FS/FT: 15mm ECS hubcentric spacers for 10mm hubcentric spacer Like the title says, I'd like to trade a couple of 15mm spacers (and longer ball seat bolts) for a thinner, 10mm set (+bolts). I bought these used from another user on the forum and are still in excellent condition. Going smaller...
  5. leiito1

Need Help with Torque Sol. Subframe Collar kit - BOLTS!?!

Ok, so I picked up this kit for a lot less than the TySp kit. Looks pretty good and read a few posts on here from people who had it and liked it. I'm having a hell of time trying to find what bolts to use as replacements for the stock stretch bolts. The kit comes with the same ARP bolts for...
  6. leiito1

WTB: OEM LED tail light (Passenger's side, outside light)

The car was involved in a hit and run. Had some bumper paint damage and the outside, passenger's side tail light is broken. If anyone has any for sale or could point me in the right direction to order one online I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
  7. leiito1

GFB DV+ sticking in cold weather? Help!

Just like the title states, I'm wondering if anyone has run into anything similar. The temp is the lowest we've seen since I put on the DV this past summer (40F here) and I'm hearing this very loud, deep WOOSH sound on cold startups. Also, got a CEL that came up with this error code: 008801...
  8. leiito1

FS: BFI Stage 2 Transmission mount insert

I have for sale a BFI Stage 2 Transmission mount insert with around 20k miles. Still in perfect working condition. I purchased this used from a friend and didn't like the cab noise and vibration. Asking for $40 + shipping from Texas I'll upload pictures later today. Thanks
  9. leiito1

A/C recharge with Red Tek R12 refrigerant???

Just wondering if anyone has tried this? Supposed to be a direct, "drop-in" replacement for r134a refrigerant that is more efficient and easier on the compressor. Basically requires less power to run a colder AC. Temperatures in south Texas are up around 100+ F and it's even hotter when I'm back...
  10. leiito1

FEELER: GoPro HERO HD

I have a GoPro HERO HD (1080p) for sale. It was purchased from a local bike shop (in Texas) a few years ago. Still in perfect working condition. Case has typical wear and tear from mountain biking and some marks on the camera itself from the plastic case. Includes: -Camera and Plastic case...
  11. leiito1

Clutch Pedal Adjustment?

After installing the new clutch, it engages within the top inch or so of the pedal travel. This gets pretty annoying and it's hard to get the control I'm looking for for. Is there any way to adjust the clutch pedal down closer toward the end of its travel to lessen my foot/leg movements...
  12. leiito1

FS: European OEM Short Shift Kit (S3)

sold Selling because I installed a DG sigma 6.
  13. leiito1

FS: CW sidemarkers (by JohnFTC)

SOLD!!
  14. leiito1

Trouble with HID fogs. Need advice.

So I installed a set of HID fogs that seem to work perfectly fine when the car is off and the battery on. However, when I try turning them on while the car is running, they'll flicker a bit and then shut off. I can try switching them on and off a few times with the same result until they wont...
  15. leiito1

Bumper shave/paint price range??

Hey what is everyone typically paying for shaved side markers and a full bumper paint job? I was quoted 3,500 Pesos (around 275 USD) at a "reputable" paint/tuning shop in Mexico. This quote includes color matching the lower bumper trim like the picture bellow. Does this seem like a reasonable...
  16. leiito1

Help - New APR K04 and Clutch - Keep getting Error Codes

As the title says, I just got an APR K04 and Southbend stage 3 drop-in disc installed a few days ago. I keep getting these error codes after starting up the car after letting it sit over-night. I was able to make the 4 hour drive home without any problems and the car seems to drive just fine...
  17. leiito1

FS: OEM Xenon Headlights (Non-LED) - 2010

I replaced my OEM bi-xenons with the new OEM LED xenons and I no longer have a need for the original set. These were replaced at around 25k miles and so are not in absolute perfect condition. The lights work flawlessly however, and are completely plug and play. They include AFS, Ballasts and...
  18. leiito1

Turning on Reverse lights w/o Shifting into reverse possible?

I searched around and couldn't really find any info other than for those LED tails with fogs. Sorry if this has been discussed before. I'm basically trying to figure out if there's any possible way to operate my reverse lights while driving and without shifting into reverse. I know it seems...
  19. leiito1

OEM headlight LED brightness

Sorry if this has been discussed previously but I couldn't find any info on the forums. I'm wondering if there is any way via VAGCOM to increase the brightness/intensity of the LEDs on the newer OEM headlights. I did see a thread looking for some password to increase the brightness while...
  20. leiito1

Need some vagcom help/advice! not sure what this all means...1

Just got finished installing some OEM LED headlights and I was doing the coding for them... (byte 18 to 21) then ran an auto-scan and came up with this.... Malfunction on basically everything... car still runs though... any ideas?! Tuesday,28,August,2012,21:06:36:11645 VCDS Version: Release...