GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. v6viking

For sale: Ross Tech VCDS Micro CAN Cable

SOLD!!!!!!!! For sale: Ross Tech VCDS Micro CAN Cable Purchased 4/2011 and used a handful of times. I sold the GTI in July and no longer need this cable. Works perfectly. Originally paid $268.69 including shipping, will take $200.00, shipping included. PM or email with any questions...
  2. v6viking

For Sale: SPM MK6 2.0T Stainless Steel 3 Inch “Street Edition" Down Pipe

SOLD!!! For Sale: SPM Steve Petty Motorsports MK6 2.0T Stainless Steel 3 Inch “Street Edition” Down Pipe. Excellent Condition, used for approximately 6 Months. Only selling because I sold the car. Would prefer not to ship if possible. Local Pick up in Seaford or Melville, NY. Sells for...
  3. v6viking

For sale: Modshack GTI VTDA in Charcoal Metallic - Engine Trim Strip: Black

SOLD!!! For sale: Modshack GTI VTDA in Charcoal Metallic - Engine Trim Strip: Black Excellent Condition; comes with everything you need. The filter was just cleaned and re-oiled, and is ready to be installed. Only selling because I sold the car. Paid $265.00 including shipping, will...
  4. v6viking

For sale: RAI J-Spacers (2) – New in package, never Installed

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! New in package, never Installed. I used different o2 spacers on my setup. Purchased for $84.30 including shipping, will take $60.00, shipping included. PM or email with any questions. Thanks, Matt v6viking@aol.com
  5. v6viking

For sale: ECS Tuning Hatch Pop Kit – New in Box, Never Installed

SOLD!!! Paid $129.59 including shipping, will take $100.00, shipping included. High Resolution Pics available. PM or email with any questions. Thanks, Matt v6viking@aol.com
  6. v6viking

For Sale: New South RedLine Vent Pod Boost Kit with Multi Tap Hose

Sold!! Excellent Condition. Used in my car for approximately 7 months. Traded in the VW in July; selling off my stuff. Currently sells for $200 including shipping, will take $125.00, shipping included. Wiring from gauge has been trimmed but is still long enough to reach the light...
  7. v6viking

WTB - Ross-Tech HEX CAN Cable

I traded in the GTI for an Audi A5 and my Micro Can Cable is not compatible. I now need the Hex Can cable. Please PM me or reply if you'd like to sell your HEX+CAN cable. Trade + cash for my Micro Can will be considered also. Thanks! -Matt PS: SPM DP, RAI Jets (unused) and Modshack...
  8. v6viking

Rail Pressure Datalogging Unavailable

Been having an acceleration issue where the car will not pull over 4500-5500 rpm, but no codes are being thrown. The video below shows the problem. (CEL is on in the video due to a faulty intake. It has been replaced, and there have been no codes for 250 miles.) When I did my datalogging, the...
  9. v6viking

Acceleration Issues

Mods are shown below. I currently have the following codes: 2 Faults Found: 008213 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor (Bank 1) P2015 - 000 - Implausible Signal - MIL ON Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 11100000 Fault...
  10. v6viking

Virginia Vanity Plate

My apologies if this is old news...it's new to me!! http://jalopnik.com/5850855/howd-the-virginia-dmv-let-this-dirty-license-plate-slip-by
  11. v6viking

So, what did Santa bring you (and your VW) for Christmas??

My wife bought me the New South Boost Gauge and Vent Pod from ECS Tuning, and a full detailing from the local detailer!! :thumbsup: How about everyone else??
  12. v6viking

Long Island Roads + Pirellis = FAIL

Yesterday morning I was driving down the Expressway and hit a pothole, splitting the sidewall and giving me a flat. To make matters worse, the HELP truck came by and changed the tire for me (I was in my suit), and when he went to throw the tire into my car he misjudged the height, scuffing the...
  13. v6viking

Plac's DIY intercooler thread has vanished...WTF??!?

I'm attempting my install today and cannot find Plac's DIY thread. Any ideas??
  14. v6viking

Downpipe & NYS Inspection Issues

Hello all, Thinking about adding a DP (SPM, BB) and going stage 2, but NYS inspection issues are a big concern of mine. I'd like to hear from some of the New Yorkers that are stage 2 and what their inspection stories have been...the good, bad and ugly. Also, what DP are you using? Any CEL...
  15. v6viking

WTB - Breakaway Security Bolts for ECU

Elite Performance has been promising them to me for almost a year now. They were supposed to be provided during the install. Let me know if anyone would like to let go of a set. Thanks!
  16. v6viking

Black GTI in Melville this afternoon

Saw you turning at the corner of Rte 110 and South Service Road at 2:00pm today. Noticed the Elite Performance Plate Frame and the Boost Gauge in the vent. Just wondering what's done to your ride. :thumbsup:
  17. v6viking

Consumer Reports

One of the guys in my office is looking to buy a new car, so he's been looking around on the consumer reports website. They tested the GTI with a manual and reported a 0-60 time of 7.2 seconds! Who the hell tests these cars? It's a far cry from the 5.8 sec. 0-60 that Motor Trend got!! If I...
  18. v6viking

Message Board question

Is there a way to do a multiple word search so that you only receive results for the combined words, not the individual words. For example, a search for remote start currently gives all results for remote or start, ie: Cold Start, starter, remote control, when all I'm looking for is info for...
  19. v6viking

Rear passenger side clicking noise.

Not sure what this noise it, but it only occurs occasionally, always after stopping at the traffic light at the end of my block. It's a light clicking noise that occurs approximately 2x per second. Click, click, click, click, click, click, and occurs maybe 20 times while I'm waiting for the...
  20. v6viking

Navigation Help

Good afternoon everyone. I'm the proud owner of a 2011 GTI, Candy White/Jacky/Sat Nav. My Nav System has decided to start giving directions in Metric rateher than us. All settings are set to US, with the exception of the GPS. I have no idea how to change it back. Any ideas? Thank you for...