GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DaWoLF

WTB: Norev VW Golf GTI Mk6 1:18 model WHITE 2 Door

I am looking for a Norev 1:18 Diecast 2 door in White. If you have one or looking to sell I am interested. Not willing to Pay outrageous Price they are not expensive just cant seem to find it in white and 2 door. I have looked Ebay and every possible link on the internet and have asked many many...
  2. DaWoLF

The Picture Game

3. DaWoLF

The Picture Game

4. DaWoLF

What's the fastest you've gone in your GTI?

like i said, theres really just no way to prove it because i didnt take footage or anything to brag about, was just days of raw shit talkind and balls on the table and yes these bikes even with less have been clocked at 178 to 180 on gps. You can google and see it with ease. even at top ends...
  5. DaWoLF

3 Words ONLY

shooting fireworks into
  6. DaWoLF

Word Association Game

tooth
  7. DaWoLF

2 years ago today, my life changed forever...

Just wanted to say that im glad and happy your ok. I am a rider, i have been riding my motorcycle for the last 12 years and i started off solo and really just took off from there. First few years was rough because i really didnt have anyone to teach me or learn from, so i did my best and read...
  8. DaWoLF

thats why i did say clocked. Yes it might be stupid but we took all the right measures in order to do so. Down here in florida we have like a Big Dick contest among the MC world and usually drag race or try to do a top end contest. im not the fastest and im not the slowest. I have seen busas and...
  9. DaWoLF

3 Words ONLY

celebrated may 5
  10. DaWoLF

Word Association Game

Corleone
  11. DaWoLF

Word Association Game

mob
  12. DaWoLF

3 Words ONLY

in celebration of
  13. DaWoLF

hey hey hey man lol i said you won! no worries, i was lying the whole time. I actually dont even own a bike i get in my full leathers and just go to town on kids :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: your extensive research and hands on experience just proved it. and no our stock speedo never reads 190...
  14. DaWoLF

VW Polo Commercial

LMAO :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: wow that is awesome. I thought he was going to do a drive-by but thats so much better :laugh::laugh:
  15. DaWoLF

3 Words ONLY

raping innocent bystanders
  16. DaWoLF

Word Association Game

natural
  17. DaWoLF

The Picture Game

2472... 2473...
  18. DaWoLF

Off-Topic Chat

would he notice if the car is a bit lowered like h&r sports? and maybe sell him into swapping your rims for another set of factory wheels from audi or Mercedes or something.
  19. DaWoLF

Word Association Game

rapper