GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DaWoLF

WTB: Norev VW Golf GTI Mk6 1:18 model WHITE 2 Door

I am looking for a Norev 1:18 Diecast 2 door in White. If you have one or looking to sell I am interested. Not willing to Pay outrageous Price they are not expensive just cant seem to find it in white and 2 door. I have looked Ebay and every possible link on the internet and have asked many many...
  2. DaWoLF

Mercury Cougar AKA Bugatti VEYRON???

Check it out LoL And its on ebay for sale! Hit the link for more pics and Ebay site link. http://www.geekologie.com/2011/07/man-convincingly-mods-2k-mercury-cougar.php
  3. DaWoLF

Miami Meet Thursdays At Harrisons Sports Ba

Hey Fellow Dubbers. Thursdays we will have our Miami Meets. The Place is called Harrisons Sport Bar and the owner Walter is happy to host it at his spot. So Come on down and hang, eat, chill and just have a good time. Drinks and Food is sold there so show support for his awesomeness...
  4. DaWoLF

DIY Oil Catch Can

Hey Guys and Gals. Name is WoLF and this is my DIY for an MK6 Oil Catch Can. It is recirculating. Im sure there are plenty ways to modify and look forward to other peoples version maybe vent to airs or such. First and Foremost I want to Thank VORTICO from Evolutionm.net and Formerly...
  5. DaWoLF

Any specials going on for H&R Sport Springs?

Sorry i did not know where to post this so decided to post up in the suspension part :p I am interested in the H&R Sport Springs for my car and wanted to know if any makers or vendors had any sales or deals going on? Lowest I found shipped where $226.21 From ECS tuning. If anyone knows...