GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DasAuto1295

Feeler FS: 2011 6MT Autobahn 2dr LOW MILES

I am posting my car up for sale as a feeler to gauge what kind of interest it'll get for sale private party. It is a Deep Black Pearl 2011 GTI 6 speed 2 door Autobahn. (Factory nav, Dynaudio stereo, leather) It is currently at 52,000 miles, driven very mild-mannered on a daily basis. Oil changes...
  2. DasAuto1295

3rd gear acceleration stutter/fuel cuts/misfire

Can someone help guess what may be wrong here? My car stutters bad on acceleration, usually (but not always) in 3rd and/or 4th gear. As you can see on the second of the three pulls in the video, it only does it slightly before getting on the power again. The first and third pulls it stutters...
  3. DasAuto1295

Weds Kranze Glossa

Weds Kranze Glossa imported from Japan. Asking $1,600 firm with tires Text (312) 420-6333 for quickest response 5x114.3 (or 5x112 with wobble bolts) 18x9 +46 18x9.5 +27. Rears have 3" lips sourced from VR Wheels. Also have two original Weds 0.5" lips. Front: 215/40-18 Achilles ATR...
  4. DasAuto1295

The Official Photography Thread!

^so much goodness in one picture you should paint your calipers black to offset from the red-ness (just a suggestion)
  5. DasAuto1295

FS: H&R SuperSport springs -- lightly used

SOLDDDD I have a set of H&R SuperSport springs for sale. They were used for about 12k miles or so. Very light use. Can be cleaned up and look basically new. These will get you about 1.5" lower than stock. Perfect daily height imo. PM me for cell phone # to send pics. Don't have any on my...
  6. DasAuto1295

Feeler FS/FT : OEM AMG Monoblock custom candy red powdercoat -- $1700 obo

Price drop from price in title $1200 OBO Hey guys, I am putting these up for a feeler for sale/for trade to test the waters. Really don't want to let these go but I may be venturing into the 2 or 3 piece wheel world. I'll give some info on these.. I bought them last year off of a gentleman...
  7. DasAuto1295

Anybody have any idea what my issue could be?

OKay guys I haven't been on here in a while but I was researching something and thought I'd pop in and ask this question... I got a stage 3 disk put in like last spring to hold the power on my Revo tune. Sometimes now, it still slips (possibly) in certain gears, but its more of like an abrupt...
  8. DasAuto1295

Dumptrolling Diaries: Tales of 'splosions and Dumpdowns

ATL is the worst to have a layover in. So boring.
  9. DasAuto1295

As Daniel Tosh says, might as well go back to bed and start your whole day over in the morning..
  10. DasAuto1295

Taking a post-Denny's hot one right now. My lord.
  11. DasAuto1295

Unofficial Autocross Photo and Video thread!

Since I haven't seen a thread specifically dedicated to this, I'll start. Only have pictures since the videos came out like crap. Enjoy and be sure to post your own up! All pictures taken by a good friend of mine. IMG_1284 by Masiasa, on Flickr IMG_1468 by Masiasa, on Flickr IMG_1470 by...
  12. DasAuto1295

NBA Thread?

+2
  13. DasAuto1295

Took some pictures while filming with a buddy field by DasAuto1295, on Flickr field2 by DasAuto1295, on Flickr
  14. DasAuto1295

Recent Purchase thread....

Ordered these from Discount Tire Monday at like 2:30pm, supposed to arrive Wednesday, came Tuesday. It was free shipping too! Grip season here I come! :happyanim: tires1 by DasAuto1295, on Flickr tires2 by DasAuto1295, on Flickr
  15. DasAuto1295

Had dump downs the past few days.. I am disappoint
  16. DasAuto1295

My first two photos completely independent. Full manual mode, Nikon D3100, standard 18-55mm lens. Edited in Lightroom. Open to comments and criticism! 1st photo: ISO 400 f/4.2 1/30 sec. 2nd: ISO 3200 f/5.3 1/20 sec. Layla1 by DasAuto1295, on Flickr BMW by DasAuto1295, on Flickr
  17. DasAuto1295

This RWB has GTI seat fabric!

Some day if I strike it rich, I'll have a RWB :) Thanks for sharing, OP.
  18. DasAuto1295

Anybody else here do videos with their MK6? Post them!

This is something I've been wondering recently. I make vlogs and other videos and such with my car and I was just wondering if anybody else in the mk6 community does the same? For example here is my new (and best so far) vlog. isJQL_i_J8U And here is a video my friend in the vlog did in the...
  19. DasAuto1295

NBA Thread?

Melo to Bulls and we destroy the NBA, including the Heat. That is all :)