GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DasAuto1295

Feeler FS: 2011 6MT Autobahn 2dr LOW MILES

I am posting my car up for sale as a feeler to gauge what kind of interest it'll get for sale private party. It is a Deep Black Pearl 2011 GTI 6 speed 2 door Autobahn. (Factory nav, Dynaudio stereo, leather) It is currently at 52,000 miles, driven very mild-mannered on a daily basis. Oil changes...
  2. DasAuto1295

3rd gear acceleration stutter/fuel cuts/misfire

Can someone help guess what may be wrong here? My car stutters bad on acceleration, usually (but not always) in 3rd and/or 4th gear. As you can see on the second of the three pulls in the video, it only does it slightly before getting on the power again. The first and third pulls it stutters...
  3. DasAuto1295

Weds Kranze Glossa

Weds Kranze Glossa imported from Japan. Asking $1,600 firm with tires Text (312) 420-6333 for quickest response 5x114.3 (or 5x112 with wobble bolts) 18x9 +46 18x9.5 +27. Rears have 3" lips sourced from VR Wheels. Also have two original Weds 0.5" lips. Front: 215/40-18 Achilles ATR...
  4. DasAuto1295

FS: H&R SuperSport springs -- lightly used

SOLDDDD I have a set of H&R SuperSport springs for sale. They were used for about 12k miles or so. Very light use. Can be cleaned up and look basically new. These will get you about 1.5" lower than stock. Perfect daily height imo. PM me for cell phone # to send pics. Don't have any on my...
  5. DasAuto1295

Feeler FS/FT : OEM AMG Monoblock custom candy red powdercoat -- $1700 obo

Price drop from price in title $1200 OBO Hey guys, I am putting these up for a feeler for sale/for trade to test the waters. Really don't want to let these go but I may be venturing into the 2 or 3 piece wheel world. I'll give some info on these.. I bought them last year off of a gentleman...
  6. DasAuto1295

Anybody have any idea what my issue could be?

OKay guys I haven't been on here in a while but I was researching something and thought I'd pop in and ask this question... I got a stage 3 disk put in like last spring to hold the power on my Revo tune. Sometimes now, it still slips (possibly) in certain gears, but its more of like an abrupt...
  7. DasAuto1295

Unofficial Autocross Photo and Video thread!

Since I haven't seen a thread specifically dedicated to this, I'll start. Only have pictures since the videos came out like crap. Enjoy and be sure to post your own up! All pictures taken by a good friend of mine. IMG_1284 by Masiasa, on Flickr IMG_1468 by Masiasa, on Flickr IMG_1470 by...
  8. DasAuto1295

Anybody else here do videos with their MK6? Post them!

This is something I've been wondering recently. I make vlogs and other videos and such with my car and I was just wondering if anybody else in the mk6 community does the same? For example here is my new (and best so far) vlog. isJQL_i_J8U And here is a video my friend in the vlog did in the...
  9. DasAuto1295

Calling all VW gurus... Help a rookie!

Hi guys, so my car misfired cylinder 2 today and we replaced the coil pack with another OEM one while I'm waiting on HS Tuning to ship me the R8 coil packs. After we did that, we scanned it again at Autozone and these codes came up: P0300 -- Random Misfire P0302 -- Cyl 2 Misfire P0301 -- Cyl...
  10. DasAuto1295

FS: Lightly used ESQ by Movado gold plated watch

For sale I have a lightly used ESQ gold plated stainless steel watch by Movado. The watch is a small faced square/rectangle with four genuine diamonds at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 hour markers. This watch is perfect for standing but not looking too flashy. Two bands are included. One is the orginal...
  11. DasAuto1295

Custom DIY Dual Cone Intake?

Quote from my build thread: The bolded part is more what I'm interested in for getting anyone's opinion. Think we can get it to work? Anyone think two cones would cause issues with the MAF? We'd be keeping it in the stock location. And PLEASE for the love of god dont give me shit about it not...
  12. DasAuto1295

DasAuto1295's Godspeed (eBay) downpipe review

Hey guys, so since I haven't seen a whole lot of support for less brand name downpipes like the Godspeed downpipe (more commonly known as an ebay downpipe), I figured I'd write a review on it! So first off, I decided on this pipe because a few people on this forum loved it and haven't had any...
  13. DasAuto1295

Is this possible on our cars?

Is the stock catalytic converter able to rattle like this on mk6's? I found this thread and video about a guy's MKV who has this issue. He says he did the wastegate fix but the noise still was there. He said it went away when he got a new downpipe, iirc. He has the same description of my problem...
  14. DasAuto1295

FS: stock tail lights, near mint, will ship

I have a set of stock tail lights that are a 9.5/10. They are well packaged and ready to ship. Perfect for someone going back to stock!! The right brake light portion has a small minor scratch that was on it when I got the car. It is very minor and not noticeable unless upon close inspection...
  15. DasAuto1295

FS: Detroits 6700 miles, Willing to ship!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD As the title says, I have my set of Detroits for sale with about 6,700 miles on them. They come with valve stems but no center caps or lug nuts. NO TIRES. The specs are 18x7.5" 5x112 (bolt pattern) et51. As a set I would say they are a 8/10, it is very difficult to see any...
  16. DasAuto1295

Feeler WTT: Detroits and Pirelli's >8K mi

As the title states, on my car right now I have some Detroits in pretty good condition on the Pirelli stock all seasons with at the time of posting this have about 6100 miles on them. One wheel has some minor face damage, another has some scratches near the bolt from the damn iron thing taking...
  17. DasAuto1295

KESSY works, buttons on remote do not

To anyone with KESSY or anyone that has suggestions, what the hell is wrong with my car? I have one remote i use all the time for my car with my house key etc. etc. on it and the other day I notice all the KESSY functions work (keyless lock, unlock, and start) but the unlock, lock, and trunk...
  18. DasAuto1295

Opinions: What do you think would look best?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some OEM style wheels and found some that I like, I just can't decide which ones I like most. So..... Give me your honest opinions! Which do you think would look best on a black 2 door? Maybe someone could photo shop them for me? :D But in all seriousness, I'd like to...
  19. DasAuto1295

FS: Like new PS3, controller, 6 games, HDMI cable

****SOLD*****[/B] IMG_1811 IMG_1812 IMG_1813 IMG_1814