GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. obleedo

Customer Service at its best!

First let me start off by giving a HUGE thank you to Phil @ Detailers Domain. He went above and beyond and did it extremely fast. Long story short... Back in Feb. I took advantage of a great deal Detailers Domain was having on a Griot's Garage 6 inch Random Orbital Polisher Base Kit. The day it...
  2. obleedo

Auto Couture Motoring NJ

Anyone in the tri-state area ever used them or heard anything good/bad about them? Gotta get my coils installed and I just had major neck surgery so Im unable to do it myself.
  3. obleedo

Rally Armor?

Ive seen many people on here with the VW mud flaps, I like the idea, I guess I just cant get the Subaru enthusiast out of me still. I want to know has anyone installed Rally Armor mud flaps on a VW? They make a "universal" mudflap being as there is no direct fitment on their web page.
  4. obleedo

Newb Spring Question

Hey Im new to the VW community, been a Subaru guy my whole life and decided to ditch the "fantastic plastic" interior the Subaru is notorious for. I had Tien S-Tech springs on my WRX and the wheels were cambered so bad I was replacing tires every year. My question is has anyone here had this...
  5. obleedo

Bike rack fitting?

I have a 2011 4- door GTI and my buddy has a 2010 4 door Jetta TDI cup edition, he has the vw factory roof rack with bike carrier and is selling it, does anyone know if it will fit properly on my car?