GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: NIB Intel Core i3-4330 CPU Socket LGA 1150 3.5GHz

I have an unopened new in box Intel Core i3 Haswell CPU. I ordered this for my new PC but didnt realize the new Haswell CPUs are a new socket. The site I ordered this from will not accept CPU returns regardless of them being opened or not only exchanges for the same item. Price is $115 +...
  2. M

Vacation to Pittsburgh

I'm visiting Pittsburgh in a little over a week. What should I see, eat, do?
  3. M

NIB Dr. Colorchip Road Rash Kit - CSG

Since I sold my GTI I have an unused Dr. Color Chip Road Rash Kit. This is the largest and most complete kit that they offer. Color will match CSG GTI. I bought it for a 2011 so please confirm there was not a difference between the years. Sale is final and I take no responsibility if you...
  4. M

Dell E6400 Laptop w/ Monitor Stand, Monitor, and Docking Station

Price is $400 shipped Would make an awesome gift older parents needing a decent machine for email and light-moderate applications. Would also make a great starter laptop for kids in middle school and highschool. Looking to sell ASAP. $400 right now. Pics to come, but nothing a Google search...
  5. M

SPM Downpipe - Catted and Catless Sections + Clampco Clamps

NOT LOOKING TO SPLIT AT THIS TIME - SELL THE OTHER PIECE IF YOU DON'T WANT BOTH Looking to sell my downpipe. I have both the catted ($150 add on) and catless sections. The catted section has not been used and still in the wrapping. Been on the car for 5k miles. Includes Clampco clamps. If...
  6. M

FS: RAI J-Spacer

New in package. $25 shipped. They want about $14 for shipping on this so save some money.
  7. M

Complete Dual Nozzle Water Methanol Injection Setup w/ BSH Throttle Pipe - $500shpd

PRICE DROP TO $500 shipped Snow Performance TSI Stage 2 Water Methanol Injection Kit w/ USRT Dual Nozzle package and BSH Throttle pipe for sale. This kit includes everything you need to install this system on your TSI motor. All components are new in their original plastic bags and includes...
  8. M

Chicagoland Weekly Meets - Tuesdays 7:30pm Schaumburg, IL

Since the other thread got mucked up here is a nice new clean one. Meets will be Tuesdays starting at 7:30pm in Schaumburg, IL Location: Five Guys Burgers 1424 North Meacham Road Schaumburg, IL There is also other options for those who don't feel like a burger, Moe's Mexican, Jimmy Johns...
  9. M

Official Iowa Chat Thread

Yo
  10. M

FS: USP Stainless Steel Brake Lines + Clutch Line + Tyrolsport Caliper Bushings

Caliper Bushings have sold USP lines and fluid still available. $120 shipped
  11. M

FS: TWM Shift Knobs and TDi Boot

I have two TWM shift knobs with adapters. Adapters have brand new set screws for secure mounting. Gunmetal Big Type-R - $85 shipped Like new condition, no marks Satin Type-R w/ shift pattern - $50 shipped. Few marks in the coating, nothing deep. Great for a paint project. All marks are on...
  12. M

***Updated*** Cruise Chicken and Cash - April 28th 3pm

POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER
  13. M

FS: SNAP-ON(FHLF80) 3/8' Drive Flex Head Soft Handle Ratchet

Just upgraded to a locking flex head of the same type. Have this for sale. $85 shipped. Ratchet works great, recently rebuilt. Great length for breaking things loose and getting into tighter areas with the flex head. About 13" long. Looks like this.
  14. M

G2 Black Caliper Paint kit

New in box, G2 gloss black caliper paint kit. $45 dollars shipped.
  15. M

WTB: BSH Throttle Body Pipe

Planning on going meth down the road going to start looking for parts. Looking for a BSH Throttle Body Pipe... Let me know what you have
  16. M

Gloss Black Vinyl - 24" x 30ft - Interior Parts Wrap

I have a 30ft by 24" wide roll of gloss black vinyl. I was going to use it to wrap a bunch of interior pieces like door trims and what not. Never panned out. More than enough to wrap many pieces and extra if you mess up. Would also be great if you have a plotter for vinyl cutting. $24...
  17. M

Cruise, Chicken, and Cash - Tentative Date April 28th

So summer was here, winter is back, but it's time to get another exciting meet planned. This one will probably be an all day affair, but should offer lots of great places to take some pictures, amazing wings, and the potential for someone to walk out with $$$$. Cruise We will be cruising to...
  18. M

Andy's Auto Sport - Horrible Communication and Service

Don't know of too many people on here that may have or want to order from Andy's but read this if you plan on it. As some of you may know I was planning on making a custom catback with a muffler similar to that on the 42DD MK6 catback. I wanted something different from the off the shelf...
  19. M

FS - Porter Cable 7242 DA Polisher

FS - Porter Cable 7242 DA Polisher *SOLD* Going to upgrade to a Griots. Has the flexible backing plate, handle, wrench, and original box. Looking for $85 shipped. Also have assorted Uber Pads. 8 total all varied some still new in plastic. $130 for the set + polisher. Pads will not be sold...
  20. M

FS - Black Non-Auto Euro Switch - $35 shipped

FS - Black Non-Auto Euro Switch, great condition $35 shipped. Only reason I am selling is I ordered a new one with the Auto feature. Price is OBO, make an offer. Buyer pays fees or sends payment as gift.